Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at midtown NYC hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- US and Canadian citizens must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens require either a passport, I-94, multiple-entry visa or resident alien card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 200 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Attractions4Us New York City
BIGGEST SCAM EVER!
BIGGEST SCAM EVER! They sold us a 12pm tour. When we arrived the attendant looked puzzled as they don’t have a 12 …
Rana Riaz S00
Lets have a cruise
Having cruise around the Statue of Liberty in the evening just before the sunset and coming back after sunset was r…
Best Tour of Key NYC Sights!
We had such a great day on this tour, saw well more than we thought we would and learned more than we thought possi…
Boring tour and totally disrespectful of the 9/11 memorial.
I’ve been on this tour before with a different tour group and it was wonderful so I booked it again only trough thi…
Not Like Any Where Else
This was an absolute eerie place to visit. Very quiet and solemn. It was a place to reflect and it takes you back …
New Yorkers are amazing
If you haven't been to New York yet you're missing out a lot on sightseeing, the landmarks are fascinating, the sta…
New York to Boston by Amtrak
Very comfortable even traveli g in coach. Prebooked our train tickets so no need to queue for tickets. Very helpful…
Encompasses Pretty Much Everything
This trip deal is great for those outside of New York, as it includes the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Not Mum & Da's Usual Bus Sightseeing tour!
This experience is NOT "your dad's Buick"! A "tour of Mid-Town and Times Square (by dark) is not an, "on your left…
The Most Christmas you can pack into 2 hours
If you see one show in New York City while you travel for Christmas it has to be the Radio City Rockettes! This wi…
Book in the real site early
Bought the tickets with these guys via Expedia advertised as tour. But it is not a tour only a guy take you to the …
Book your own if you can!
So, if you plan in advance, you can buy tix straight from the statue cruise line for MUCH cheaper. Our battery park…
False advertising at its best
I arrived there to be shown up to a floor where there were zero elevators. It was false advertising. I want my mo…
We had Loretta as our guide and feel like we hit the jackpot! Engaging, knowledgeable, charismatic...she made the t…
Loved the 2019 Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes
The 2019 “Christmas Spectacular @ Radio City Music Hall was amazing. Rockettes were their usual spectacular presen…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,870 travellers!
from £57.16* £60.41
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC
Which attractions will I visit with Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC on Tripadvisor
How much is Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC?
Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC price starts from £724.36. Discover and book Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC on Tripadvisor
What is the Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC cancellation policy?
Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC?
Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC is hosted by Attractions4Us New York City. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Attractions4Us New York City on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Niagara Falls Fireworks 2-Day Trip from NYC on Tripadvisor