Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (154)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
No trip to New York City is complete without visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, though arranging an itinerary to see both in one day can be a hassle. Avoid the stress with this combo tour, where you visit both sights for one low price. Just hop on the ferry as you're whisked to Liberty and Ellis Islands. Highlights include the audio tours, optional guided tour upgrade—and of course—seeing Lady Liberty up close.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Castle Clinton National MonumentStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Statue CruisesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ellis IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ellis Island Immigration MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Statue of LibertyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Visit both Liberty Island, and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Cruise on the Hudson River, and enjoy unparalleled views of Lower Manhattan
- Don't worry about out of pocket spending, with entry to both sights included
- Get a great value with audio guides, ferry ride, and museum access included
- Access to Liberty Island GROUNDS ONLY - no pedestal or crown access
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Free audio tour on each island
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry (If guided tour upgrade selected)
- Access Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island, Museum at Ellis Island (If guided tour upgrade selected)
- Expert English speaking guide (If guided tour upgrade selected)
- Entry/admission to the new Statue of Liberty museum
- Entry/Admission - Castle Clinton National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Statue Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Hudson River
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Pedestal access and crown access not included with Standard Flex Line Admission Ticket
- Crown access is not included on any ticket or tour offered
- Wheelchair accessible
- Statue of Liberty - Standard Admission Ticket
- Boats departing prior to 10am have the shortest wait times
- Audio guide available in 9 different languages
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island.
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included.
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket.
- Tickets are valid from 180 days from departure date selected. Only valid if standard flex line tickets purchased.
- If Statue of Liberty Guided Tour Upgrade is selected you will receive your tickets on the day of your tour. These tickets are only valid on the departure date selected.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Strollers, suitcases, or other large items that do not fit in a locker will have to be left outside the pedestal at the guest’s own risk. We recommend not bringing large items if possible.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I purchased multiple tickets from this company to be used in the beginning of April. I've emailed and called countless times. They continue to promise a refund, but will not actually follow through. Besides disputing the transactions with my credit card company, I'm unsure what…
Date of experience: April 2020
After more than 2 months, still no refund on my credit card for 3 crown tickets bought for April 2020. You can find information on their site that they reply after 14 days. No reply, no money.
1 Helpful vote
booked tickets for April 2020, obviously cancelled due to covid and the attraction being closed. statue cruises posted a lovely message on their page telling you to submit for a refund and they will process in 14 days. that was back in March. not a single penny refunded, nor…
Date of experience: April 2020
3 Helpful votes
Wonderful day spent visiting both Liberty and Ellis Islands. I departed from the New Jersey side of the river, which was MUCH less crowded, and passed quickly through security, which was a breeze even WITH a picnic lunch - it is the same level of security as passing through…
Date of experience: July 2019
We managed to do this cruise just a day before New York virtually shut down due to the covid-19 pandemic. We were very lucky! We did not book ahead but bought our tickets on the day. Firstly steer clear of the numerous ticket touts in Battery Park and head for the Statue Cruises…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Statue Cruises
I have been waiting for 3 months for my refund. Has anyone actually got any refund from Statue Cruises? I am now wo…
Tim was great
We had a Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour with Tim and he was great! He was super enthusiastic and engaging …
The only choice and it shows
They kept a schedule pretty good, but the boats are quite old. The bench seats are very uncomfortable, to the point…
Great trip to Lady Liberty
The whole process of redeeming the tickets, going through security and getting on the boat was really smooth. The s…
Seating could be improved
The seats on the boats are very uncomfortable. The benches are hard, slippery, and not easy to sit on.
Must do visit to the crown
The visit to the statue and Ellis island formed the first day of a surprise birthday weekend, and lady liberty did …
Excellent boat ride & visit
Visited the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island as part of a 3 hour tour booked via Expedia. The boat tour was very …
Checked another off the bucket list
We visited on a weekday in late January. It thankfully wasn’t busy. We made reservations for the cruise with pedest…
Great day out thank you...
From booking our tickets back in August 2019 to arrival at Castle Clinton, everything was explained easily in my ti…
This website has VERY poor directions. DO NOT GO NEAR THE STATEN ISLAND FERRY!!! There are a thousand people that …
Amazing service from start to finish. At first I had trouble on the site when our date for the crown tickets came …
The only negative experience was security to board the ferry. Airport “like” security check? Worse.... the agents w…
Make a RESERVATION!!!
Do not...I repeat...DO NOT go to the Statue Of Liberty without a reservation/ticket! We did have a reservation and …
Upon entering battery park, multiple "workers" directed us to the blue line as we were tickeg holders, but warned u…
We used Statue Cruises to see the statue of liberty and everything was spot on, no complaints at all. Takes about 1…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 43,220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,446 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 20,359 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket
Which attractions will I visit with Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket on Tripadvisor
How much is Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket?
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket price starts from US$49.00. Discover and book Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket on Tripadvisor
What is the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket cancellation policy?
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket?
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket is hosted by Statue Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Statue Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket on Tripadvisor