This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
10 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013, USA
247 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012, USA
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather-resistant, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Guide was phenomenal !! Thank you , Patient kept us moving and together. Tip tour starts in Chinatown and ends in Little Italy so best to eat Italian when done. Lot's of walking. I really LOVED the history and knowledge of guide. So much more info than I thought I was getting…
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
We enjoyed this tour. We learned a lot about the start of the Mafia. Our tour guide used the iPad to show pictures and this helped bring everything together
Date of experience: August 2019
I would not recommend this tour, it was a lot of talking and not a lot of walking. Information was not given in an organized manner and it was hard to follow the progression of events. We found ourselves loosing interest and ended up leaving the tour early.
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: NYC Gangster Tours Day Tours
The rise and fall of the American mafia
Did this tour with the very knowledgeable Gary on Friday 13 December. It rained about 99% of the time, but it didn'…
Great Way To Get to Know the City
Spent 2 hours with Matty walking the streets through China town and Little Italy. He has a wonderful depth of know…
We had a wonderful afternoon with our guide Gideon touring the lower east side and learning so much about the rise …
Thank you Gideon, it was an excellent tour. We would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting New York!
walking tour with a retired NYPD narcotics detective
- it was awesome - stopped for food (included) 3 times!! It was a small group the detective really knew his way a…
Fun and Full of Wiseguy Wisdom !
As a birthday gift for my sister, we spent the afternoon learning about old mafia hot-spots in the Lower East Side …
Couldn’t have had a better experience...
Thanks to Matt for making the booking so easy and working with us on a date for a private tour. Joel was fantastic …
Very interesting story... not so exciting for a visual walk
As intriguing as Gary was as a tour guide, we felt like half of the tour could have been done sitting in the restau…
FABULOUS!!! Gideon was outstanding.Well researched. Very interesting. Unique experience that was personalized to th…
Not what I expected
There was only 1 other party in our tour. We simply walked and looked at a handful of buildings. The guide was a b…
Worst decision of our stay in New York. DO NOT BOOK. Previous ganster tours in other cities were lovely, informativ…
The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Awful! To start the tour, the guide was 5-10 minutes late. I know more about the Mob than o…
I was on the "Rise and Fall of the American Mafia" walking tour with Sean that featured several interesting storie…
Very knowledgeable experience
The tour guide was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and could answer any question. Very good value tour
This tour was part of a huge surprise taking my husband to New York for his 60th Birthday. Having not known about …
- Chinatown, Little Italy
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241