Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at203 W 58th St203 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019, USAJust Down the street from Columbus Circle/Central ParkSee address & details
- 1Bethesda FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Central ParkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Strawberry Fields, John Lennon MemorialStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Cleopatra's NeedleStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end at203 W 58th St203 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019, USAJust Down the street from Columbus Circle/Central ParkSee address & details
203 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Map of Central Park
- Bike lock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Electric wheelchair handcycle is available for persons with disabilities
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Central Park Bike Tours
Excellent bike tour of Central Park
Bike in excellent condition. Recommend the electric bike. Guide Philip took excellent care of us. He was full of in…
Wonderful spring break day
My family and I, had a 2 hr walking tour to the main attractions of Central Park with Mr. Edward and it was super w…
Book via TripAdvisor - one and not the advertised two hour tour
Arrived at the bike shop at quarter to 10am (booked tour time). The bike staff said the guide would not be arriving…
Great Morning adventure in NYC!
Although, I have been to the park beforehand rented bikes without a tour, we learned so much about the park that we…
wrong location and wrong time
They sent me a wrong location where the store is closed, and the wrong time when the store is closed. So I can just…
GREAT BIKES AND GREAT SERVICE
Brand new Trek bike rented. Quick process and easy return. Only call out is that they open at 9AM and not 8AM as li…
This is a really great tour and I'm so glad I did it! I will say, it was much more intense than I was expecting. Th…
Sunday Sunny Roll Through Central Park
This was the bomb. Best way to see the park sights in an hour. So gorgeous...lots of life with all different kinds …
Started out on the wrong foot. Original guide had an emergency. Totally understood, so they were getting another on…
Bike tour around Central Park
We had a great experience with the Guided Bike Tour of Central Park. Our guide was great but we all agreed it woul…
Lovely afternoon tour
This was a great way to spend the afternoon in Central Park. Enjoyed our guide and the landmarks were so interestin…
My husband and I (30s) pre-booked a bike tour prior to our trip to NY. We’d visited Central Park before, but becaus…
Totally worth it!
Me (21) and my mum (53) were nervous about the tour considering the cold NYC January weather and that it ended up j…
Lots of fun!!
Such a great tour! The artwork and the views were very memorable and we got great photos. Our tour guide Ed was inf…
Great tour of Central Park. Our tour guide was amazing and did a great job of engaging with the group!
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,861 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 44,029 travellers!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Frequently Asked Questions about Central Park Private Bike Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Central Park Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Central Park Private Bike Tour price starts from £57.68. Discover and book Central Park Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Central Park Private Bike Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Central Park Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Central Park Private Bike Tour is hosted by Central Park Bike Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Central Park Bike Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Central Park Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor