Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 11st Alaska ToursStop: 5 hoursYour rafting day tour begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to meet your local operator and you will save additional taxi costs. Float through the great Alaska wilderness on a once in a lifetime experience for the whole family or the outdoor enthusiast. On your 5-hour outdoor adventure, you will have the chance to see Alaska wildlife up close, while silently drifting down one of the area's spectacular rivers. Take in the peace and quiet Alaska's nature has to offer. You may have the opportunity to take pictures of Moose, Bear, Wolf, Fox, Beaver, and Bald Eagle. Light snacks included.Read more
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: 1st Alaska Tours
We had a very good time.
We had a good time. The moon was very bright that night so it was hard to see the Northern Lights. I would recommen…
Dave is the man
Dave was a fantastic guide! Got to see some pretty amazing animals and the hot springs were beautiful!! Highly reco…
Fairbanks Huskie Kennels
Tony was our guide and went above and beyond. Since we were running early he took us to wood crafters store which I…
It was a great time! People were friendly, guide was great! Got to see an eagle up close! Didn't catch anything, st…
The Northern Lights
Our tour guide was Joseph. He told great stories and was very entertaining. He was knowledgeable about the lights a…
Dinner, Sledding, Puppies and Sled Dog Petting, and Spectacular Aurora!!!
The night was first rate from start to finish! Caleb picked us up, we got to meet puppies and the whole sled dog c…
Beautiful lights, great conversation
What a wonderful experience! The lights were spectacular and the accommodations more than adequate. I really enjoye…
Only can see from the sky, not from horizon,from far also have a light that shining towards the loge, else nothing …
Eva Lynne B00
Dave presented a great primer about photographing the aurora and helped us set our cameras to take pictures of it…
The magical snow-covered forest and Dave’s knowledge of Alaska.
There was amazing scenery on this tour, including a magical forest with trees heavily covered with snow. It was a …
These dogs love what they do!
This was an absolutely authentic experience, we had such a great time! We got to meet the puppies and dogs, every s…
Brooks was our driver/van tour guide, Mariam was the chef, and the Dog sledding ride company staffs ( I forgot the…
Different kind of experience
The trip was a one of the kind due to the van mechanical issues ( not the driver’s fault.). The van ride became qu…
We did this tour and was not disappointed! Thank you, Caleb and Christina for giving us a wonderful experience we w…
City tour with terrific guide - couldn’t ask for better!!!
Caleb was a superb guide: super knowledgeable, entertaining and very interactive with the whole group. Learned fact…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 162 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness
How much is River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness?
River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness price starts from £171.74. Discover and book River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness on Tripadvisor
What is the River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness cancellation policy?
River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness on Tripadvisor
Which company provides River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness?
River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness is hosted by 1st Alaska Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1st Alaska Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness on Tripadvisor