View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay LaterLow Price Guarantee
This tour offers one of the best ways to experience the Northern Lights. Away from the lights and noise of the city, our Borealis Basecamp lodge sits on the mountain ridges surrounding Fairbanks. From the warmth of a cozy sofa, you can watch the magical Aurora while drinking a cup of cocoa, some hot tea or coffee. We have large windows, perfect for accommodating Aurora viewing. And if you wish you have a 365-degree view, you can step out and experience. It also allows you to get those magical photos you've been looking for. If you listen carefully, you might hear the Aurora singing to you. * Important - If the Basecamp is crowded, a different location for Aurora Viewing will be arranged for better visibility and convenience.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairbanks, 400 Merhar Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, 575 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center, 813 Noble St, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA Clarion Hotel & Suites, 95 10th Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA Bridgewater Hotel, 723 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport, 4920 Dale Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA 551 Harold Bentley Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA 433 Harold Bentley Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA 1850 Hoselton Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA 1717 University Ave S, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Hot drinks and cookies available
- English-exclusive tour guide and bilingual driver
- *Note: If the Basecamp is crowded, a different location for Aurora Viewing
- note cont.: Will be arranged for better visibility & convenience.
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals (Vegan food options available)
- All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Please pay in cash to the tour guide while on the bus
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Any child/Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Tour guide and driver, Min. $10/person
- Optional - Upgrade to Aurora Viewing in Borealis Basecamp with dinner - $66/person
- Mandatory Tips/Tours, Optional tours must be paid in cash to tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Borealis Basecamp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071