Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 1)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
After breakfast we will depart from Arusha to the Tarangire National Park. For about two hours we will ride past vibrant massive villages and open plains, which have become synonymous with the image of Africa. When entering the park, we start with a safari through large golden savannahs that surround the Tarangira River, which never dies and is a key source of water even during the dry season.A picnic lunch with a beautiful view, but be careful not to escape from the monkeys. The park is the most beautiful mirror of the wilderness, where undoubtedly the largest populations of elephants in Africa with incredibly large herds live. There are plenty of exotic birds, antelope, leopards, lions, giraffes, buffaloes and pythons in the park, climbing the trees. The most important characteristic of this park is, of course, the Tarangire River.Observe animals as they walk around the river. Thousands of animals migrate from the Masai Steps to the river, where they then quench the thirst.
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional Safari guide
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All Entry fees
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I booked a day tour to Tarangire National Park through Viator. The tour was supposed to take place on June 17th 2019. In the description they said that traveler pick up is offered in Moshi. However, after contacting them after booking they insisted that I need to meet them in…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Moonlight Tours E, Owner at Tarangire National Park Day Trip
Responded 9 Jul 2019
Deeply thanks for your review but honest we are not scammer, maybe was misunderstanding in between,Your moshi guide and us we would not be able to cancel your safari on viator out of your agreement since we were told by you moshi guide and you personal is where we moved on and cancel your safari on viator We are very sorry as the guy suggested the pickup should be at Moshi while our trip started and ended in Arusha,he said you have other company that would pick you and drop you in moshi that's why we agree with him since we always aim to provide our customers with the best service that would lead them to unforgettable experience so far we would not be read to disqualify the service Once again we are highly sorry for everything however that was not our fault
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Moonlight Tours Expedition
BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE!
This trip was one that I will never forget! I do a lot of travelling and have seen many beautiful parts of the worl…
A trip of a lifetime!
Excellent experience, with Mteena taking the extra mile to ensure we get to see the most exquisite and rarest anima…
Great Experience from The Best Tour Company
We did 7days Tanzania safari with Moonlight Tours Expedition everything was great,Fredy was wonderful personal as …
Great Guides, Super Professional
I met the team while climbing kilimanjaro with my brother. I have great respect for self starters and that was Fred…
Most Amazing Experience
Three friends and myself recently went on the Lake Manyara National Park safari, followed by an educational trip to…
Best experience ever!
Me and my husband recently visited Ngorongoro crater, a masaai village and Tarangire park. We saw most of the big f…
Thrilling Experience In Tanzania
As a group of 30 people visited Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition for Migration calving safari. We are whole…
Awesome Tanzania Safari
Moonlight Tours Expedition is an excellent company for all ages.The guide knew an impressive amount of knowledge…
Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari
We planed our trip to Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition as the group of 25friends We can't wait enough to ex…
- Tarangire National Park
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarangire National Park Day Trip
- Tarangire National Park Day Trip will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Tarangire National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Tarangire National Park Day Trip price starts from £277.56. Discover and book Tarangire National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Tarangire National Park Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tarangire National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Tarangire National Park Day Trip is hosted by Moonlight Tours Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moonlight Tours Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tarangire National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor