View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
816 Decatur St
816 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAThis tour starts in front of the “Head to Toe” fashion shop located at 816 Decatur St, New Orleans. A sign of the company's name will be in the window to confirm you are at the right address.
See address & details
- 1Tujague'sStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2The Court of Two SistersStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3NOLA PoboysStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4CornetStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Laura's CandiesStop: 10 minutes -See details
You'll end at
331 Chartres St
331 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USAThe tour will end at 331 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130 which is the address for Laura's Candies.
See address & details
816 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
331 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Visit 5 food eateries - Dine at Tujague’s, celebrating 160 years of serving Creole cuisine in NOLA.
- Visit NOLA Poboy one of the first restaurants opened after Hurricane Katrina devastated the city
- Lead by a professional tour guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This private tour visits 5 different eateries (plenty to fill you up for dinner!) which are included in the ticket price (restaurants are subject to change).
- Tours provides substitutions for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies, but cannot make substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, etc.). Due to the fact that all tastings have been prepared in advance (based on information provided to us at the time of bookings) substitutions must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. Please make a note in your "special request" portion at checkout
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Tastebud Tours Food Tours
Los Angeles, California3110
Good evening tour with great bites
We booked this tour as a way to experience many New Orleans flavors in a short amount of time. We appreciated the…
Walking food tour
Tour guide-Richard,was superb. His knowledge of of the history of New Orleans,related to each restaurant is…
Bruce was our guide. He was great. We learned a lot of the city and of course the different foods we ate. We were…
A great start to our trip!
We took the Flavors of the French Quarter tour and our guide was Linda. She was fantastic! A wealth of…
The History and Food Sunset Tour was nothing short of fantastic. Our guide was knowledgeable, very friendly and …
Dinner with Tish
Enjoyed the French Quarter food tour with Tish. She had great history, not just about the food, but about…
Not for the old who cannot walk fast
This was a good tour for the able bodied who can walk fast. We had one poor man in a wheelchair who had to sit…
This was my second tour with Tastebud tours and I have never been disappointed. Knowledgeable guide (Lyndel) and…
Review of Group Tour
Rich was a great tour guide! We had a group of 40 girls and arrived late. Rich and our other guide quickly got…
Tish was awesome! Such a wonderful experience! I even found a pearl in my oyster on the first stop of the night.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241