View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the culture, music and cuisine of the Southeastern United States on this 8-day journey through the Deep South. Steeped in history and tradition, get to know the plantations, museums and architecture that make the South so distinctive. American Experiences small group, multi-day tours provide you with authentic, in-depth experiences not found elsewhere. Your trip includes more than just the basics-- a welcome reception, one or two unique specialty meals, three and four star quality boutique hotels, multiple guided tours with opportunities to choose your activity as well as free independent exploration, and transportation. Plus, our knowledgeable tour guide stays with you for the duration of the trip and can personalize your experiences to meet the needs of both you and the group. Get to know like-minded people from all over the world who enjoy similar experiences and enrich your appreciation of America's special Southern culture with American Experiences small group tours.
New Orleans - Jackson - Memphis...
Memphis - Nashville (212mi/342km)
Nashville – Muscle Shoals -...
Birmingham – Atlanta (146mi/235km)
New Orleans, LA, USA
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Your Choice of: Country Music Stars’ Homes Driving Tour OR Belle Meade Plantation
- Your Choice of: Memphis Food Tour OR Gibson Guitar Factory
- French Quarter Food Tour
- Dinner x 1
- Welcome Reception
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
- Entry/Admission - Muscle Shoals Sound Studio
- Entry/Admission - Alabama Music Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Travel Insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- New Orleans, New Orleans, and 11 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241