Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This local food tour is guided by a local with over 200 years of family history with a family that's been in the food industry since the early 1800s! We will go to all the local favorite hot spots for amazing dishes (4-5) that have proven the test of time and the local taste buds you could try the muffuletta, Po-Boys, chargrilled oysters, crawfish, gumbo, beignets, pralines and many many more!
- You'll start at810 Decatur St810 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAThe Moonwalk Riverfront ParkSee address & details
- 1French MarketStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2TremeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Faubourg MarignyStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Jackson SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Frenchmen StreetStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end at810 Decatur St810 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAThe Moonwalk Riverfront ParkSee address & details
810 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Tastings of several delicious local dishes! Come hungry, you will be full by the end of the tour :-)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We had a wonderful time with Leanne. She is fun and energetic and offered several times to help with recommendations since it was our first time visiting. All the food was awesome and she gave us a great introduction to the neighborhoods. Praline cream filled beignets. Yum. It…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Leanne Sarco
Amazing Locals French Quarter Tour!
Tour: Explore The Locals' Fren,... Date: Nov 22, 2019 Location: New Orleans, LA, United States Being the 6th gener…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 31,569 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 53,415 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,261 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,994 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour price starts from £133.38. Discover and book A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour is hosted by Leanne Sarco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Leanne Sarco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A Locals' Eat Dat! Food Tour on Tripadvisor