Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Departing from Seward Airport, you’ll see breathtaking views of the Kenai mountain range rising out of Resurrection Bay. Look for wildlife along the cliffs and sea life in the ocean below.
- You'll start at2100 Airport RdOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byResurrection BaySeward Highway
- You'll end at2100 Airport Rd2100 Airport Rd, Seward, AK 99664, USAAt the Seward AirportSee address & details
2100 Airport Rd, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Alpine Air Alaska (Seward, AK)
Highlight of our Alaska Trip!
We had the best experience with Alpine Air and Mitch Seavey's team. The helicopter ride was relatively short but ve…
Helicopter and Dog Sled
Fantastic experience do not miss worth every cent and more so glad we did it Pick up and drop off excellent by Ale…
This was my favorite part of my Alaska adventure!!! Seward is beautiful & I also did a fjord boat trip that was ama…
Dog Sledding on a Glacier!
Alpine Air Alaska loaded us up in a helicopter to the Fourth of July glacier just outside of Seward. The ride alon…
Highlight of our trip to Alaska!
We are a family of 4 (with 2 adventurous teenagers) and were hoping to travel together in the helicopter. Since th…
Introduced a New World to us
This was definitely a highlight of our Alaska visit! We were only going to be in Seward a couple of days and we are…
Visiting Alaska? You NEED to go dogsledding! Go with the Iditarod Champ!
When you think of Alaska, you think DOGSLEDDING! Others have mushing on land but we wanted to experience it on snow…
Favorite Alaskan Experience
We spent 6 days in Alaska, had many fun experiences, but our favorite was Alpine Air Alaska Glacier Dogsledding in …
Wonderful experience with people who you can tell truly love their jobs. The staff take the time to answer all ques…
Best experience in our nearly two week Alaska Adventure!
We spent 12 days in Alaska and had some great tours, but this was the pinnacle. There is nothing quite like seeing…
This was truly one of the BEST experiences I’ve had as a seasoned traveler. My family and I (including my 10 year o…
Once in a lifetime - great experience.Highly recommendable.
Coming from Germany I was so excited and looking forward to have a real dogsledding experience in snow! My husband …
Seavey’s IdidaRide Sled Dog Tours
Unmissable and completely authentic small group opportunity to drive a sledge across a pristine glacier above Sewar…
The tour was great and the dogs were sweet. The guides were informative and the helicopter ride was beautiful.
Lots of fun with the Dogs
Was even more fun than I thought. The helicopter ride was awesome and the dogs were fun and friendly. The puppies w…
- Duration: 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 236 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight
- 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight price starts from £241.06. Discover and book 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight on Tripadvisor
- 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight on Tripadvisor
- 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight is hosted by Alpine Air Alaska (Seward, AK). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alpine Air Alaska (Seward, AK) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book 30-Minute Ocean and Glaciers Flight on Tripadvisor