Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
"Þórsmörk has a spot in each Icelanders heart. There's just nothing like it..." Þórsmörk is an incredibly beautiful nature reserve, situated in the heart of South Iceland nestled among the glaciers Eyjafjallajökull, Mýrdalsjökull and Tindfjallajökull. On our hike we take in the astonishing view over Þórsmörk, Mýrdalsjökull glacier and the highlands. We will also hike up to Gígjökull glacier where we observe the effects of the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption and breath in the purifying glacial air. Þórsmörk is a spectacular place to visit, it has it's own kind of feel to it. It is Icelandic nature to the core.
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast (except on Day 1)
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner (except on Day 2)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Southcoast Adventure
An awasome excursion to Landmannalauger in superjeep
The 10th of july 2020, we went to visit Landmannalauger with Hilmar Finnson. We enjoyed a lot, it was amazing and H…
2 trips - Katla Ice cave and Wilcard Adventure
We did 2 trips with Southcoast Adventure - Katla Ice Cave and Wildcard Adventure. Hokur and Villi were our guides …
Wonderful day trips with Southcoast Adventure
We had two full days, one touring South Iceland, and then the Golden Circle. Both days were excellent and we parti…
Brilliant Super Jeep Tour
Brilliant tour from Hotel Ranga out to the black sandy beaches with views of . Then up the glacier valley to see th…
The best trip of our holiday
We didn’t really know what to expect about this trip but it really was the most exciting and enjoyable day. Our gui…
Snowmobiling on a glacier...a totally unique experience
We had a fantastic time snowmobiling to the top of the glacier. It was just me and my husband and our guide, Almar…
Couldn't be anything better
First sunny day in over a month or two. Fresh snow in the hills. It just happened that we were the only two people …
Ask for Helmar!
Southcoast Adventure is a terrific operation. Planned a customized itinerary for us, including airport transport (…
Great Tour w/ Omar
Omar our guide was amazing! He was great driving the Super Jeep and gave good laughs. He is really knowledgable abo…
2 Wonderful Tours
Family of 4 did tours on consecutive days. Our private tours allowed us to customize the tours. The 1st tour was th…
Don't Miss Out
Just got back from our trip - 3 days with Southcoast Adventures and couldn't be happier. They picked us up from th…
The Best Way to Really Experience Iceland
Our family of five (three sons, 20, 20, 16) wanted to explore Iceland and the boys certainly hoped for fun adventur…
A great way to spend half a day!
Superjeep exploration of the Eyjafjaljallajokull glacier. Personable driver. Felt safe at all times. Not the best w…
Excellent Guide Haukuar (Sounded Like Har Gar) or Hawk Consistently Upped Experience That We Never Expected (Thank You)
Our tour days and site visits got shifted around due to the wind storm from the day before. We had to do part of th…
So much fun!
The main thing was how much fun it was to drive the buggies, the second is the views of the valley and the nature a…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,075 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,924 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 518 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days
- Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days on Tripadvisor
- Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days price starts from £944.55. Discover and book Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days on Tripadvisor
- Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days on Tripadvisor
- Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days is hosted by Southcoast Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Southcoast Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thorsmork Adventure - 2 days on Tripadvisor