On this day trip, we will explore points of interest within Zion National Park. We will stop at the temple of Sinawava and continue down the partially paved trail leading to the famous Zion Canyon Narrows; Enjoy a picnic under a giant cottonwood tree of local cured meats, artisan cheeses, and fruits in season (revisions can be made to fit any dietary need); Drive up the Switchbacks through Zion Canyon through the Mt. Carmel Highway tunnel to the "Short and Sweet" Zion Overlook Trail; Finishing our stay, we will enjoy the dramatic views on the Mt. Carmel Scenic Highway witnessing the lesser-viewed parts of Zion Canyon. At 5:00p.m. we will begin our return trip to Salt Lake City where we will arrive around 9:00p.m.
• Zion Canyon Scenic Drive, Zion National Park, UT
• The Narrows, Zion National Park, UT
• Canyon Overlook Trail, Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel East Entrance, Zion National Park, UT
• Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel, Zion National Park, UT
• Zion Canyon Visitor Center, 118 Lion Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767-7724