Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join us in discovering Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historic downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Skip the lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship. Includes a Special Lunch at Pearl Harbor.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor CenterStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2USS Arizona MemorialStop: 105 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Battleship Missouri MemorialStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6National Memorial Cemetery of the PacificSee detailsPass byHawaii State Capitol
- 7Iolani PalaceSee detailsPass byKing Kamehameha StatueHonolulu Hale (City Hall)
- 8Kawaiahao ChurchSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- National Park fees
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Lunch Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Served on Bus, Local Breakfast Pastry, Bottled Water
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ADA ACCESSIBLE: Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible. USS Bowfin Submarine is not ADA accessible.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
- USS Arizona Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour are included.
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags and purses are not allowed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Roberts Hawaii
An informative way to see the entire island with a few commercial interruptions
This is a great trip to take if this is the first time on the island and you want to see everything with a guide te…
Great views if no clouds
We love visiting the canyon. Great hikes if it’s not raining. Watch the weather because if there are clouds you can…
Perfect way to visit comfortably
We did the circle tour of Oahu with Roberts tours and our bus driver, KoKo was fantastic. He gave us information t…
Oahu Grand Island Circle Tour
Today we took a Hoku Tour of Oahu with Uncle Kevin. We traveled in a comfortable, clean tour bus, and learned many …
Beautiful locations but boring tour guide.
This tour was a disappointment. It was a Robert's booking and I hope there are other tours that do a better job of…
Feb 27 Pearl Harbor Tour
Great tour of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu! Our tour guide, Makani, was great! He gave us lots of interesting facts ab…
Big Island Tour
We were very impressed with Roberts Hawaii Grand Circle Tour. This was our first experience on a guided tour. I w…
Nice for an evening out. We were part of the show, engaged throughout the event. Magic was top notch and the specia…
Oahu Grand Island Tour
Amazing!!! Simon was our tour guide and he was awesome. Would highly recommend this company. We had a new bus and …
2 Hour Ride to Waikiki Hotel
Arrived at Honolulu Airport 2/15/2020. Picked up baggage from carousel #21 and walked over to Roberts Hawaii nearb…
An hour picking up guests: slowest possible service to Waikele
Unbelievable. We have now been on the shuttle for an hour and are still threading through Waikiki picking up guests…
It was a great surprise that the driver was waiting for us at the airport. The driver was also on time to pick us u…
A great rainy day on Oahu
We took this circle island tour in January 2020. No one told us we were going in their rainy season, but this was a…
Grand circle tour!
Everything we saw was amazing! Tour guide Felix very knowledgeable but sometimes too much information. We loved Fel…
Pearl Harbor half day bus trip
Despite a startling number of stops in Waikiki - we must have had 7-8 stops; and a driver who loved the sound of hi…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,634 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 11,782 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty
What time does Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty start?
Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty will start at 5:50 AM. Discover and book Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty?
How much is Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty?
Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty price starts from £161.72. Discover and book Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty on Tripadvisor
What is the Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty cancellation policy?
Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond The Call to Duty on Tripadvisor