Yala National Park
This is the country’s second largest and most famous National park for locals and foreigners alike. Situated on the south-East coast of Sri Land it has an area of over 375 square miles. It is made up of five blocks of which two are open to visitors which are The Ruhuna national Park and the Kumana bird sanctuary. These two parks are most important for conservation. It has a variety of eco systems ranging from moist monsoon forest to scrub jungle, fresh water wetlands, and saltwater lagoon and marshlands.
Galle Dutch Fort
This fortified city is one of the most famous of all tourist destinations in South East Asia. Right on the South-Western tip of the Island its harbor was the main hub for trade and commerce for thousands of years. It has great significance for its cultural, historical, and geographical value. The Portuguese were the first to build a fort to protect their naval fleet and their spice trade, with first the Dutch and then the British taking eventual control. The Fort is listed as a world heritage site and is well preserved.
Attractions & Activities
• Stilt Fishermen in Koggala
• Evening Jeep Safari at Yala National Park
• Overnight Stay in Yala
• Dutch Fort Galle
• Herbal Garden
• Tsunami Museum
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre
• Madu River Boat Safari
• Turtle Conservation Project
• Tour Starts at 8.00 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Ahungalla or Kosgoda.
• Overnight stay in Yala
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Galle and pick-up point.
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced English speaking Driver-Guides
• All the Activity Charges & Entry Tickets
• Safari Jeep & Madu River Safari
• Mineral Water
• Accommodation at 3 star Hotel or in similar category on HB basis ( Dinner / Breakfast )
• Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
• Dinner on Day 1 & Breakfast on Day 2
• Local & Government Taxes
• Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.