Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Fiji Culture VillageStop: 3 hoursThe Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience Experience the Fijian way of Life... and let yourself be immersed in our relaxed & friendly culture: - Watch the traditional Fijian dancing - Participate in the Kava and welcome ceremony - Meet our fearsome warriors - Check out the village chief's house - Enjoy an underground-cooked smorgasbord lunch called lovo - Meet all the local Fijian children when you visit the village school - Shop at the local ladies shell markets - Check out our web site for more information about The Authentic - - Fijian Cultural Experience.Read more
- Traditional under ground cooking (Lovo Lunch)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional Village Entertainment
- Traditional Kava Ceremony & Welcome
- Local School Visit
- Local villages may sell coconuts, shell market & souvenirs
- Sarongs, refer to our village etiquette on our web site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My husband and myself stayed at the Marriott resort about 10 minutes away from this village which was handy. First of all we decided not to take the optional lunch package as we had not long finished breakfast. We meet with our tour guide who on the way explained all about the…
Date of experience: November 2019
3 Helpful votes
I’ll start with the positives... it was a great experience to see the village and the local school. We loved the singing and dancing and the lunch was amazing. Such a shame it was at 11 am though as we were still full from the buffet breakfast of our resort and did not eat much.…
3 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mick’s Fiji Transfer & Tours
Rachel and the lady were amazing with her “Bula “ smile attitude. They gave us lovely massage to me and my mom that…
Simply beautiful beach ride
Did not know what to expect. I was picked up at my hotel by a nice guide. We were later joined by his sweet family.…
Very unprofessional company!
Most unprofessional company ever! I had scheduled an airport pickup on Dec 28, 2019, but I had cancelled my tried w…
Amazing day! Five stars to Mick and his lovely family run business!!
Amazing day with well behaved horses for all levels of riding. Our driver Ben was a very good driver and had me rel…
Everithing was perfect and on time. Driver was very kind guy. He stoped where we wanted (shopping mall..etc). All t…
I booked my holiday myself and when looking for a transfer company, i used the reviews from trip advior. Mick's Fij…
I was a little skeptical about this activity based on other reviews, but I am so glad that I decided to do it anywa…
The overall experience was amazing! We were picked up right on time at our resort, and got an opportunity to horseb…
Booked on line, advised date and flight number. Driver was waiting as agreed. Vehicle clean and tidy driver excelle…
Nice quite ride
Plane landed an hour early at 5:00 am. However, our driver, Stello, was already there and holding a sign with our n…
Micks Nanny Services
We stayed at the Marriott Momi Bay but hired a nanny through Micks as they were $15FJD (approx $9 AUD) compared to …
Our driver was waiting for us at the airport. Walter also took us to a supermarket to get some food. It was an easy…
We have used this company for the last few years for transfers to and from the airport Also do the village tour wi…
I expected a little more
I didn’t have any major dramas or have anything go terribly wrong but I was expecting a little more and what we pai…
Affordable, Punctual & Reliable Legit Local Fijian Business
Affordable, Punctual & Reliable Legit Local Fijian Business Betty was our driver he was friendly and professional…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 556 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,072 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 669 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour
What time does The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour start?
The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour?
The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour price starts from £76.06. Discover and book The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour cancellation policy?
The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Authentic Fijian Cultural Experience - Tau Village Tour on Tripadvisor