Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Departure Dates: Nov - 9, 23, 30 Dec - 8, 15, 22, 29 Jan - 4, 11, 28, 25 Bookings on only the above mentioned dates will be confirmed. Kuari Pass trek for six days would enable you to witness the holy destinations in the Himalayas and it starts once you reach Haridwar and then a beautiful drive to Joshimath showcasing the pilgrim spots located at different places. Leaving Chitrakantha to reach the Tali Top will be a difficult one but what is waiting for you atop Tali will definitely let your hearts bewitched. Lush meadows and well-defined tracks can be clearly seen from Tapovan and staying in the middle of alpine meadows would soothe your heart surely. The chilling wind at the top has something special always to drag you to the unending charm of the place and let you remain in heaven like feeling for a while. Start Point: Haridwar End Point: Haridwar Duration: 6 Days
Haridwar to Joshimath
Joshimath to Akhod Getha Trek
Trek to Kuari Top
Trek to Gulling
Trek from Gulling to Auli
Back to Haridwar
- All veg meals from day 1st Dinner till day 6th Breakfast
- 03 Nights Tented Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis.
- Guest House / Hotel in Joshimath / Govindghat on triple sharing basis.
- Morning, evening Tea/Coffee with light snacks.
- All necessary fees and permits.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- All camping gears complying with International standards
- Basic First Aid Medical Kits.
- Surface transfer from Haridwar – Joshimath – Haridwar
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Meals in Joshimath and while transit.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any cost incurred due to natural reasons.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the local weather conditions.
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather or alternative service with similar options, based on its availability. However, no refund will be processed in this case.
- Trek can be arranged on any date with a minimum of 6 people on a single date.
- Permit cost is extra for Non-Indian Nationals i.e Rs 600 per person(approx)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
!! It was an Awesome Trip!! Trekking with you guys has been an awesome experience. Every arrangement was up to the mark, especially our stay at Joshimath at Birla Niwas such a beautiful place to stay. The scenery was beautiful and lively all throughout the trek. The campsites…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Honeymoon at olhuveli , Maldives
Celebrated my Honeymoon in Maldives in the Olhuveli Resort. It was one of the best holiday I have gone to. The crys…
Amazing trip by thrillophilia
We booked our honeymoon trip of maldives through thrillophilia agent Mr. Divyanshu. He is amazing person and assist…
AWESOME MALDIVES EXPIRIENCE
It was a great experience in maldives , Oblu select resort is best for honey moon and also for family trip .
Best holiday trip from Thrillophila
One of the best places to visit in Maldives. Locations are breathtaking. The resort is very clean and service is pr…
Amidst the tranquility of Maldives
Thanks to Thrillophilia and Divyanshu for arranging a lovely 5 day trip to Maldives. Divyanshu has been very patie…
Team Building Meeting
Nice calm and pleasant place to stay, adventure sports and trekking. One Night stay was full of entertainment and j…
That was an awesome experience liked each and every place we have visited .had good time.very nice hosting nice hot…
Challenging and beautiful
About the trek, it's certainly not easy and this is coming from a fitness enthusiast. It's comparatively easy to ot…
Brilliant Customer Service
I got in touch with Nikhil Bhawnani 2 years after having done a trip with Thrillophilia and he was always available…
not so happy or either sad
overall tripe was good and properly planned but I will not suggest you ship dinner and no proper services.
It was nice experience, value for money. Variety of game options just good for a day outing. It would have been com…
Best for solo travelers
"on General Terms"": One heck of trek for beginners and the views during this time of the year is gorgeous. The fal…
Leh Ladakh bike trip
Leh Ladakh reminds us of the serenic beauty and all that nature has to offer us in its best and purest form. Riding…
Leh Ladakh Group Tour Package with Camping
"Leh Ladakh Group Tour Package with Camping" --- Leh ladakh trip was the first trip where i was all alone and by my…
Bike tour from manali to srinagar via leh
"Well planned, Well co ordinated and equally efficiently executed. When you are on the road you release that a trip…
- Haridwar, Joshimath, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure
Which attractions will I visit with Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure?
Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure price starts from £163.31. Discover and book Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure cancellation policy?
Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure?
Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure on Tripadvisor