Meditation & Music Therapy at Polgahaamuna Waterfall (Private 3-Hour Tour)
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Snack & refreshments during the trek.
- Experienced facilitators.
- All government taxes & service charges
- Yoga, Meditation or music Therapy
- Meals where not specified above.
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Lakpura LLC (Ella)
Must do for travelers, the walk is not very long maybe 2 km. Well worth climbing to the peak for the spectacular vi…
This is a terrific tour with lots to see. You get the best view of Nine Arches and the trek through the tea plantat…
Amazing 1 day tour of Ella with hiking and lunch
The 3 icons tour of Ella is a great way too see all the main sights in Ella in one day. The views from Ella rock an…
My husband and I had an awesome time! This tour is for those who like getting involved with the local culture and s…
The train was amazing, but the Bungalow was a bit rubbish
I personally wouldn't recommend going to the Bungalow. Whilst it was beautiful, there were three-or-so, small rooms…
Great experience, our guide first took us to view Ella’s Rock. The hike for Ella’s Rock is moderately difficult, be…
A climb well worth trying
We stayed at 98Acres and made a gentle walk along the path before starting the climb to top of Little Adams Peak..i…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241