View all photos (28)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Share in the excited of exploring the jungle in the night time. This tour includes 1 hour long guided night hike that allows you to get up close and personal with the nocturnal creatures and flora and fauna of the rainforest like Owls, Kinkajou, Paca, Armadillos, Howler Monkeys, Bats, Foxes, Jaguars and more. Then glide like a bird through the pristine jungle canopy on the longest zipline in Belize. Experience the longest single and fastest run and lead your spirit soar.
You'll start at
Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mayflower Bocawina National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedShare in the excited of exploring the jungle in the night time. This tour includes 1 hour long guided night hike that allows you to get up close and personal with the nocturnal creatures and flora and fauna of the rainforest like Owls, Kinkajou, Paca, Armadillos, Howler Monkeys, Bats, Foxes, Jaguars and more. Then glide like a bird through the pristine jungle canopy on the longest zipline in Belize. Experience the longest single and fastest run and lead your spirit soar.Read more
You'll end at
Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
South Rd, Hopkins, BelizeOffice Location on the south side of Hopkins.
See address & details
Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- all safety equipment for ziplining
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mayflower Bocawina National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not recommended for travellers with limited mobility
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
THIS IS A MUST DO EXCURSION when in BELIZE 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
We just returned from spending the morning and early afternoon at the Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure. The h…
A really nice place for a forest walk
Don't expect to see a jaguar, most folks don't. However, this is a lovely preserve offering a variety of hiking tr…
Great tour to the Southern Ruins! Ms. Uwahnie was very pleasant ans knowledgeable about the Belizean culture. We ca…
Learning and Cooking Together! Awesome!
Our time spent there was transformative. It’s a must do for anyone visiting Belize and a reason in and of itself to…
The real deal
No cheesy gimmicks here. A real family showing us how to make real food. It was wonderful. It would be great for…
Garifuna Cultural Experience
Our tour guide Jimmy was amazing! We were picked up for the tour and driven to Hopkins. From there we took a short …
A day in the waterfalls
We were surprised by the accommodations, bathroom, cabins to change clothes, etc. on the water falls of the reserve…
The best true experience!!
We got there by chance wondering around with the bikes in Hopkins. Eugene stayed with me and my friend, just the 2 …
Great experience! Great learning! Great time! Great foods! Great people! Please go!
My husband and I took the Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Tour. If you are into learning about the culture of the nati…
Guide was good!
No jaguars to be seen (I kind of got the impression they were quite elusive) but did see a poisonous pit viper. Le…
Incredible hands-on immersive experience!
We found this tour through Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services on the main street in Hopkins, and booked it r…
Making lunch was great fun
Palmento has a rich slate of cultural activities. All my family did was lunch, but that was enough to know I'd like…
My husband caught a 20lb cobia!
Come share in the amazing vision of this place - catch a fish, practice cooking hudot with fresh fruits and veggies…
My husband and I went to the Garifuna Cultural Center on March 3, 2019 and spent two nights, three days there. The …
Quite the adventure
We booked our trip through Hopkins Bay Resort. Jose, was more than knowledgeable as a tour guide and was quite ente…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241