Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The monasteries, built on top of pure line stone pillars and providing spectacular views over them, were inaccessible for years to the outside world and provided a secluded sanctuary for the monks. Meteora is considered one of the most unique attractions and beautiful areas of mainland Greece. Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location We offer pick up from areas Ipsos, Dassia, Gouvia, Kontokali, Corfu town, Kanoni, Perama, Benitses, Moraitika, Messonghi. From other area pick up service available on supplement .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MeteoraStop: 7 hoursSee details
- 2MeteoraStop: 7 hoursSee details
- Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location
- Air-conditioned minibus for the tour
- Ferry Tickets
- Visit to the Grand Meteoron monastery
- Any Private Expenses
- Entrance fees to the monastery (3.00 euros per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
from £1,627.82* £1,713.50
from £489.32* £515.08
from £1,502.61* £1,581.69