Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We drive to the area of Zagori, high in the Pindus Mountains of northern Greece, far from the sun-baked shores of the Aegean, leafy forests grow in lieu of the country’s characteristic olive groves, and sparkling alpine lakes are framed by soaring slopes. This is Zagori, a place where storybook villages reveal traces of Ottoman traders.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ZagorohoriaStop: 12 hoursOur Zagori Private Tour from Corfu starts with pick up from your hotel or apartment. Leaving with the ferry from the port of Corfu, we reach Igoumenitsa (ferry duration 1.5 – 2 hours). Ferry tickets included in the price. We drive to the area of Zagori, high in the Pindus Mountains of northern Greece, far from the sun-baked shores of the Aegean, leafy forests grow in lieu of the country’s characteristic olive groves, and sparkling alpine lakes are framed by soaring slopes. This is Zagori, a place where storybook villages reveal traces of Ottoman traders. Zagori is an unspoiled complex of forty eight traditional villages in the nature, proposed for the UNESCO World Heritage List with old bridges, streams, marvelously preserved historical buildings and churches. There are 2 routes available to follow (please advise desired route during your booking) Aristi-Papigko-Voidomatis: We visit the traditional village of Aristi. A gorgeous traditional Epirus village, where findings from the Paleolithic period have been discovered. There we visit “Stamatis Mansion”, an exceptional sample of the local architecture. Also we visit the Monastery of Panagia Spileotisas (16th century), built in a beautiful location near the banks of the Voidomatis river. Short stop for walking in the forest. After we visit Mikro Papingo. Papingo is located very near the northern end of the Vikos Gorge and is inside the Vikos–Aoös National Park. The village of Papingo is surrounded by deciduous forests. On the way to Mikro Papingko we will admire the scenery of Vikos Gorge, the biggest in Greece with plenty of botans and visit gorgeous stone pools. Free time in the village. Monodentri – Kipoi – Vitsa: Visit to the traditional village of Kipoi and walking on the old stone bridges. The Greek name derives from the many gardens in the surrounding areas. Kipoi was once the centre of Zagori. In Kipoi, the traditional architectural style of Epirus is well preserved, with stone built roads and dwellings. The village is surrounded by stone bridges. We continue our route towards Monodendri, built at a height of 1,060 meters (3,480 ft) and retains much of the traditional stone-built architecture. In Monodentri visit to the monastery of Agia Paraskevi, founded in 1412. Built at the edge of the gorge Vikos, the panoramic view from the monastery is spectacular. Free time in the village. As our Zagori Private Tour comes to an end, we head home driving to Igoumenitsa on our way back to Corfu. to Igoumenitsa to take the ferry for Corfu.Read more
- Transport by luxury minibus
- Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location
- Tickets for roundtrip ferry
- Any Private Expenses
- Professional guide – available upon request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ROYALTY ESCAPES
A wonderful and relaxing cruise. Beautiful islands visited and an opportunity to snorkel and swim on a couple of …
Would book again Everything was excellent. Barcelona is marvelous and Andorra fantastic! We are coming again this y…
Amazing service-highly recommended We took the Santorini 3 days cruise and were completely amazed of how well organ…
Barcelona from Crete in September
It was a really beautiful experience with excelent choises and service. I recommend them without doubt. Thank you r…
No show. Don’t book with them!!
I booked this tour about two months in advance and received my voucher a few weeks before for leaving for Greece. …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island
What time does Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island start?
Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island on Tripadvisor
How much is Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island?
Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island price starts from £368.14. Discover and book Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island on Tripadvisor
What is the Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island cancellation policy?
Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island?
Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island is hosted by ROYALTY ESCAPES. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ROYALTY ESCAPES on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Royalty Zagori Private Tour from Corfu Island on Tripadvisor