This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Departure time from from Antigua is at 6am. Along the road there are several good restaurants with small handicraft exhibits, ideal to stop for some minutes, stretch legs, drink good coffee, have a quick breakfast, use facilities or do a little shopping if you´re interested in local products.
Before we get to our destination, it is recommended to do a final stop at the beautiful lake viewpoint to take some pictures.
The program for the day is the following:
• 6:00am – Hotel Pick up in Antigua Guatemala
• 7:15am – Quick stop to Chichoy Restaurant to use facilities, get coffee or have breakfast
• 8:45am – Quick stop at lake´s viewpoint
• 9:00am – Arrival to Panajachel and free time
• 9:15am – Group boat tour visiting the following Mayan Villages: San Juan, San Pedro and Santiago
• 4:00pm – Transfer back to Antigua
• 7:00pm – Arrival at Antigua Guatemala
Duration: 6 hours