View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Ferry desde Playa Blanca a Corralejo y v.v • Duración aprox: 40 minutos • Morro Velosa • Duración aprox: 20 minutos • Betancuria • Duración aprox: 30 minutos • Pajara • Duración aprox: 15 minutos • Parque Nacional Corralejo • Duración aprox: 20 minutos Pick Up areas are: • Costa Teguise • Puerto del Carmen • Playa Blanca
- Tarifa del ferry
- Guía experimentado de habla inglesa
- Bus moderno con aire acondicionado
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- La confirmación será recibida en el momento de la reserva
- Una pequeña cantidad de caminar está involucrada
- Puede ser operado por una guía multilingüe
- Aconsejar cualquier requerimiento dietético específico al momento de la reserva
- Se requiere un pasaporte válido vigente el día del viaje
- Por favor, recuerde traer consigo los pasaportes originales. Si no proporciona los documentos requeridos, se denegará el embarque en el barco.
- Para todos los menores de 14 años que no viajan con el padre, la madre o el tutor legal, es necesario seguir un procedimiento específico. Consulte la sección "Embarque de Menores" e imprima la plantilla adecuada que debe entregarse el día de la excursión.
- Embarque de Menores
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: First Minute Travel
Cancelled but without explination
We got up and caught the bus for our excursion but only made it around 5 mins when we were told it had been cancell…
Great trip, strongly recommended. Paul the tour guide did a good job. Worth bearing in mind that the running comm…
I always use First Minute Travel for all airport transfers and tours , have done for a number of years now . The se…
Lovely sights but tour petered out in the afternoon
We used First Minute excursions for a South tour one day to see Timanfaya national park, wine bodega, camel ride, c…
liked it more that I thought
went there at my wife suggestion just as time filer. ended up staying 2 hours it is quite an unique place and worth…
A reliable and efficient service. We were met at the airport on arrival. During our stay we were informed that our …
lovely swimming pool,but can't go in,nothing to tell you about the history or why it's there, very disapointed.
We went a while ago but it was a trip that was unforgettable. It’s a definite must and I’d love to do the same trip…
Good day out and recommend including the meal in your trip
It was a long but good day out, we were picked up in Puerto Del Carmen so we were less than 15 minutes on the bus b…
Short South Tour with First Minute. Fabulous 4 hr trip visiting camel rides, Timanfaya National Park & volcanos, fo…
Half day visit to Puerto Mogan
Very attractive low white buildings in Canarias style with little hump bridges over narrow waterways leading into y…
We had a fantastic time and our tour guide Paul’s enthusiasm for his native island was infectious - would certainly…
If your only way to see the island is to take a bus tour, then do it. But if you can pay a cab driver or rent a car…
I almost didn't go on this tour but so glad I did. It was one of the highlights of my vacation.. So amazing to see …
Excellent tour, very knowledgeable guide
Went on the trip today and thoroughly enjoyed it, the guide was really knowledgeable and the driver was excellent. …
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241