View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You will return from this journey filled with a persistent inner peace allowing you to change what does not work for you in your daily life to stay in touch with Happiness at every moment of your life. The superb team of nomads who will accompany you, install our bivouac for the night, treat us with delicious meals, show us the bread making in the sand and their different customs. These people filled with wisdom will also be an invitation to a different perception of life ...
You’ll have 3 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Atmospher Erg ChigagaStop: 96 hours - Admission includedOn a camel, spend three nights camping under the crystalline desert sky, the dramatic scenery of the desert covered with a dreamy blanket of stars. From M'Hamid to Sidi Naji Meeting point at 8:00 am at M'Hamid. The end of the village We begin our Camel Trek to explore and discover the most beautiful parts of the great desert. Our trip brings us back to the big dunes of Ezzahar. After about 3 hours of clearance, we take advantage of our lunch break under a shaded tree at RASS NKHAL, a haven that embodies ecotourism, followed by a cup of tea to refresh our body and prepare us for the next activity. After another 3 hours of trekking, we set up camp at Sidi Naji (a sanctuary of the nomadic tribe). Overnight half board Mobile Camp, Sidi Naji. Sidi Naji to Ezzahar This morning, we take our luggage and cross the magic desert of the Sahara. We cross a large part of the desert area (about 3 hours of walking and riding a camel). Lunch will be taken in the middle of the desert. Refreshed and strengthened, we continue to explore and appreciate the superb and unusual sites. After another 3 hours of walking, we set up camp in a beautiful area of dunes called Ezzahar. Night with half board at Mobile Bivouac Camp, Erg-Ezzahar. Erg-Ezzahar - Erg Es-Smar- Oued Naam After sunrise and our breakfast, we continue our hike for about 3 hours with our pet (camel) to the dunes of Es-Smar. Lunch will be taken in the shade of a large Tamarisk tree, next to the ruins of this old village, after the departure of lunch towards Oued Naam the hike will last 2 and a half hours, mobile camp and overnight. Our journey continues for another 2 hours approximately. until we reach Oued Naam where we will set up camp. Enjoy the sunset and experience a different world of calm and tranquility. Overnight half board at Mobile Bivouac Camp, Oued Naam. Day 4: Oued Naam - Mhamid After breakfast, we pack and start our way to the village of Mhamid. It will take us about 3 hours by camel or trekking until we reach our lunch place. Enjoy a light lunch prepared by your guide, followed by a cup of mint tea. After a short nap, we will continue to climb through the incredible desert landscape towards the Mhamid, which we will reach in the evening around 6:00 p.m. Continue your trip or extend your stay for another night at M'Hamid.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Atmospher Erg Chigaga, Atmosphere Erg Chigaga، محاميد الغزلان 47402, Morocco Adventures Desert, Douar Aarib، Mhamid 47402, Morocco Bivouac Cheri Beri, La Porte Du Desert De Mhamid, محاميد الغزلان 47402, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- 5 days
- 5 days
- 4 nights
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Atmospher Erg Chigaga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Atmospher Erg Chigaga
We had three days From Marrakech to Erg Chigaga dunes. We our driver was excellent, he did provide much informatio…
Cafe le petit prince The best camp experience ever.
We spent one night in the camp ahara holidays .and it was an outstanding experience. The camp is set in the middle …
Very nice Place with Café le petit prince
When You need excursions to er chegaga You have Only to ask for this Café they have Office with excursions every d…
El Mustapha R00
Cafe le petit prince, the best way to visit Erg Chigaga
It was my second time and we were never disappointed. Starting with our warm personalised tour guide Abdol, who was…
Café le petit prince best tour we have ever been on.
The tour really was one of the most incredible things we have done! We are both keen travelers and have been fortun…
Nice when not too much wind: some practical information
When traveling in this part of Morocco it's certainly a nice experience, especially when you have not visited other…
c est au restaunt le petit prince la fin village mhamid
this etablisment is in the end of village mhamid cafe le petit prince We got here very late at night and the owner …
Wonderful Adventure to Erg Chigaga Dunes
We had the BEST TIME with our lovely and fun guide Hamid! We made a 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chigaga and w…
Authentic desert experience!
Amazing experience driving through the dunes (with a driver and a 4x4), walking around to enjoy the view and sleepi…
we spent here only one day and night because we came from bivuac l erg where the dunes are smaller but it is more n…
The real Sahara desert
60 km from M'Hamid you'll find the highest sand dunes of the desert. You cand drive with your car is you have a 4x4…
Night in the desert
Exceptional and wonderful experience to travel with Moussa to Erg Chigaga for the night and diner under the stars.
Worth the trip
The camp (through sahara services) was excellent, service wonderful, food pretty good. The dunes are amazing, bette…
Best desert in Morocco
This is the best Dunes in Morocco. We had opportunity to stay 3 nights in Chegaga and was SUPER. Very stary nights…
Very special dunes!
Lovely, big area of Sand dunes. Our trip was organized by Mathilde from Ecolodge Bab el Oued in Agdz. She did a gre…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241