Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGreen Bay Watersports & Wake ClubOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Green BayStop: 5 hours - Admission includedProtaras Coastline, Famagusta, Konnos bay, Cape Greco (Blue Lagoon)Read more
- You'll end atGreen Bay Watersports & Wake ClubTassou Isaac 18, AK I A ISAAC - Door 3, Paralimni - Protaras 5297, CyprusSee address & details
Green Bay Watersports & Wake Club, Tassou Isaac 18, AK I A ISAAC - Door 3, Paralimni - Protaras 5297, Cyprus
Returns to original departure point
- Buffet lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Green Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and/or availability. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Sun protection and hat strongly recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We already got sick during the transfer to the boat, sitting over an hour in a bus, although the direct route would be 15 minutes. We drove through multiple cities, picking up guests from everywhere.
Response from Venture748662, Public Relations Manager at Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa
Responded 9 Sep 2020
Dear traveler, this review has been mistakenly added to our company listing as due to COVID-19 we are not offering any Catamaran cruise this year. We kindly ask you to remove it and to forward the comment to the appropriate company where you booked it. It is not correct that we are getting under-rated for something we do not offer. Thanks for your action and understanding, Mantovani Plotin Travel
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
Family day out
We visited the zoo the other day, it has most animals you could think off, they seemed well kept for the most part,…
Fun at sea
Had a great time with my family on this trip. Plenty to drink and eat and Margarita was a lovely lady singer and go…
Our guide was very experienced and informative, and the sites were almost private on account of COVID. We did the t…
Extremely disappointing -Avoid
Went on this trip as a special birthday treat for our son who was turning 10. It was incredibly busy with no social…
Super chilled relaxing day
It was great to be on the 'water' again. We last went on a boat trip about 10 years ago and had a really bad exper…
Curates egg of a trip
We were able to visit some lovely places on this trip but it was let down by our driver and guide. Arrived 30 minu…
Friendly, welcoming, engaging, lovely
What a brilliant day, being a solo traveler in Cyprus for work I was made to feel welcome and the service was secon…
Really good trip, you will love this if you enjoy swimming. Food was nice too and they where safe as you have to we…
Fun, clean, snorkelling, great staff and free bar!
Highly recommend this boat trip! The boat is spotlessly clean, staff friendly and polite. We enjoyed a simple Lunc…
We had fun, but nothing particularly extraordinary.
The boat trip was fun and a highlight was that we saw four turtles from the boat. The food was good, however there …
Friendliest crew, bluest water
The members of the crew were extremely friendly and helpful where needed. The bottomless drinks, top-up and taste o…
Nice place to relax
Nice experience and nice place to relax. Very quiet place beautiful place. Good not to have many people around.
Direct pickup at the hotel and a great trip thoughout the day! Many interesting stops with some great waterfalls.
We really enjoyed the jeep safari. We had a lot of fun with our driver Nick. He showed us several plants as well an…
If you love animals don’t go
I can’t believe this place has a certificate of excellence. The cages are tiny, I especially felt for the collecti…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 240 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa
- Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa on Tripadvisor
- Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa price starts from £54.68. Discover and book Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa on Tripadvisor
- Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa on Tripadvisor
- Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa is hosted by V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mediterraneo Catamaran Day Cruise from Ayia Napa on Tripadvisor