Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You are now wondering how to experience coffee – the Dak Lak specialty – to its fullest. I, the coffee correspondent, will cover this for you here. Let’s walk through the history and current general picture of Dak Lak coffee, what to notice about its beans, and which coffee shops that you really should not miss. We hope you hear the lovely stories about Dak Lak coffee. Come and enjoy the amazing tour with us! **Due to the limitation of the system, some visiting places on this tour can't put in here. If you need full details of the tour please contact us. Thanks**
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Viện Eakmat - Vườn Ươm Giống Cây Trồng Cao Cường Đăk LăkStop: 4 hours - Admission included- 08h00’ and depart to some places of coffee farms, plantations, factories… - Give overall information about Buon Ma Thuot coffee industry - Go to Kien Cuong Civet Coffee: Learn how to raise and care the civets. Coffee gardens where civets eat beans in season. - Trung Nguyen Coffee village: see different coffee trees as Arabica, Robusta, Cherry… - Coffee factory: learn the procedures of coffee bean buying from farmers (wet/dry coffee processing), - Lunch - Visit the coffee nursery farms - Visit the coffee platations in Thang Loi farms. - Harvest coffee beans with the local (in seasonal from October to December)Read more
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Viện Eakmat - Vườn Ươm Giống Cây Trồng Cao Cường Đăk Lăk
- Dinner, accommodation, drinks and other personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Its not the elephant ride as impressive as you may believe. I had the same thought initially. However when you see the sunsine on the lake, the traditional wooden boats and the fishers you understand how magic is the nature there. Furthermore the visit of the village, the…
2 Helpful votes
Response from GM_CHDTravel, Manager at Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak
Responded 16 Jun 2019
Dear Manos, Thanks for your review about our service. We're glad that you enjoy the tour, even though our schedule a little bit too tight, but anyway we did the tour with great experiences as we should have on a full schedule tour. Hopefully you can come back again next time for another tour. Wish you have a nice day. Best regards.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: CHD Travel
Hidden Gem - photos don’t lie
So much could be said about this amazing tour, highly recommend it for those who seek a bit of adventure and/or wan…
Best day ever!
Me and my friends went to Buon Ma Thuot and didn’t have a plan for the national park. We called the company and the…
We had one of our best experiences in Vietnam, and we were here for a month, with Duc Le who started and directs CH…
Great coffee tour with CHD Travel
After researching online we decided to book a coffee tour with CHD Travel which included pick up from Nha Trang, 2 …
Coulter tour with the best gyed ever, he was supper smart and helped us with all the meny qreshtions we had about V…
Fist time ride
This is the fist time we book tour for explore hight land centrer.. included Daklak province...with many natuara…
We are very pleased with CHD Travel! We originally booked the Dry Sap Waterfalls and Buon Ma Thuot city tour but th…
Perfect day trip
Perfect day trip around with Ha in old village and nature at Lak Lake. Take a swim with the elephant in the river.…
Enthusiastic and thoughtful. Enthusiastic guide, deeply knowledgeable about the locality. Really good dining places…
We did a customized trip to the waterfalls and coffee places around the city. It was a nice trip and we learned a l…
Good experience !
Quick response, reasonable price. We had a great time with knowledgeable tour-guide. My kids really enjoyed the row…
Mr Le Van Đuc is a really nice guy, go with his tour you won't regret it.
I met Mr Le the owner of CHD travels while traveling through BMT on a motorcycle. Although I didn't take his tour b…
Great experience! Worth taken!
After scheming through agencies in Daklak on TripAdvisor, I contacted CHD as soon as I landed and we were arranged …
Millicent Marie F00
As a traveler, it is very important for you to be able to get a grasp where you're going to fully experience the pl…
Quality service in the town
I was introduced to this company by a friend of mine. Dicided to give it a try with a little hesitation at first. T…
- Duration: 6–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak
- Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak price starts from £53.61. Discover and book Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak is hosted by CHD Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CHD Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amazing Coffee full-day tour in Buon Ma Thuot - Daklak on Tripadvisor