Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We provide the most accurate and informative historical tour of St. Kitts, in a professional and safe environment, while doing the tour in either English or Spanish. In summary we help you to have an unforgettable vacations
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St. Kitts and NevisStop: 3 hoursThe Full Island tour includes, a historic tour around the island's capital where you will be able to learn about the rich culture and heritage of the island. The tour will then take a west turn along the island's main road, where one will be able to see some historical points such as Challengers' village, the first village to emancipate their slaves. The tour will also pass directly by Bloody point, this is the site where the British and French soldiers massacred thousands of Caribs. The journey will continue through the town Old Road, which was the first British settlement on the island. The tour will continue to the Carib rock drawings or fertility rocks drawn by the Carib, and also to Wingfield Estate. There you will be able to use the rests rooms, and look at the ruins of the old sugar plantation. The tour will then continue along the island’s main road travelling west ward, where the guest will visit the last remnants of the first and only eruption of Mount Liamuigua. Here we will see what the locals call ‘Black Rocks,’ At this location a cool refreshing bottle of water will be served, and a light snack will be given. Then the tour will move on to the final stop which will take you to the beginning of the South East Peninsula. Here you will be able to see, both the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea side by side. This view is situated at the top of of a hill called, ‘Timothy Hill’. At this location a cool refreshing beverage will be served. Once all photos have been taken of this majestic view, the tour will return to the pick up point.Read more
- Locally made sweets, and a bottle of water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We did a Southern Caribbean Cruise and booked some excursions but as what Forrest Gump would says life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. Well same is true with these private cruise excursions, just pray hard that you’ll get a good one. This…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from GlobeTrotting791046, Owner at Full Island Tour
Responded 18 Dec 2019
Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed having you, and it was our pleasure to host you while you visited the island. We also hope you also had a fantastic vacation, take care.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: MV Tours St. Kitts
Superb day in St Kitts ....
As a rule, when on a cruise, we never book excursions in advance - we prefer just to head off the ship and see wh…
great tour and wonderful people
my wife and i took a tour with MV TOURS, and my wife had sudden back problems and we had to go back to our ship in …
The best tour and taxi experience ever !
We got MV Tours St Kitts service through the Royal St Kitts Resort. I will thank them for ever because, knowing Raf…
- Duration: 3h 10m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 785 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Island Tour
How much is Full Island Tour?
Full Island Tour price starts from £33.16. Discover and book Full Island Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Island Tour cancellation policy?
Full Island Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Island Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Island Tour?
How much time do I need for Full Island Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 10m. Discover and book Full Island Tour on Tripadvisor