Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
8.00-8.30 am. Pick up from your hotel on Koh Yao Yai. Sightseeing along the countryside road through rubber trees, coconut trees & palm trees, which are the economic plants of the island. Arrive at fisherman village & get a brief overview about the tour from our local tour guide. Cook your own lunch by choosing only 1 set from below options. Set 1: Tomyam kung, mixed vegetable, stuffed omelet, Sugar Dumplings with coconut Set 2: 3 sources fish, chicken with coconut soup (Tom Ka khai), Liang leaves fried egg, floating lotus Set 3: fried squid with garlic pepper, Masman chicken, Sweet and Sour fried with, small season cake made of flour boiled in coconut milk. Enjoy your lunch at fisherman village. Visit a goat farm & feed the goats! A fun activity for children! Free time for relaxing & taking photos at the beach. Learn how to make a fish trap or squid trap from local fishermen. 15.00-15.30 Transfer back to your hotel on Koh Yao or transfer to the pier.
Ko Yao Yai, Ko Yao District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Light refreshments
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup
- Tipping tour guide & driver
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The trip itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the local weather condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Gembira Tour Phuket
Thanks for gambira
beautiful view, delicious food, lovely staff. Good service staff, very polite. gambira tour thankyou
เที่ยวภูเก็ต รอบ 2
Very good service, extremely impressed Acquired here, beautiful view, delicious food, lovely staff. Good service st…
Saw a lot, learned a lot in one day
Our cruise stopped in Phuket for a day. We went ashore via tenders. Hadi, our guide,was holding a sign with our nam…
Khao Sok national Park
Just had the most amazing trip to Khaosok national park. Group of 4 friends and we had our own personal tour guide…
New year trip in Phuket
Our trip was on 4-7 Jan 2019. I highly recommend for those who planning to travel in Phuket by having Halal food. B…
4D3N at Phuket
Went to Phuket on 4-7 Jan 2019 which was during Pabuk crisis. Our program to James Bond Island and Phiphi Island wa…
Trip with Gembira
We reserved a full day trip with Gembria Tour and we have been promised a full day trip to 6 locations starting at …
Phi Phi Island Tour with Tours Guide Ms Salwa
Have a good trip to Phi Phi Island and pleasant tour guide name by Ms Salwa. Safe journey to Phi Phi Island and ba…
Friendly Tour Guide
We visited Krabi for 3D2N from 31/8/2018 - 2/9/2018. It was the trip that we will not forget. The food is delicious…
I really recommend this tour especially for Muslim tourists. Our tour guide and driver, Ms Sunwa and Mr Faisol, th…
Krabi Kayaking Tour
We've booked with a Phuket tour operator--Ismael--who has subcontracted our group to Gembira for the Krabi part of …
We went to Krabi for 6 days and it was a great trip. We booked this tour 2 months before the chosen date and paid t…
Will definitely come back again!!
We are a Singaporean Muslim family and found out about Gembira Tour online. We emailed them as our family (of 6) wa…
Memorable Phuket Trip
This is our first time travelling to Phuket with our 4 kids. We interacted with Mr Zubir (the boss) and the respons…
My first visit to Phuket with family.
Started with fast and responsive on line conversation wth Mr Aleeyas to negotiate, book and pay for the package. Ex…
- Ko Yao Yai, Koh Yao Yai, and 2 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class
- Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class on Tripadvisor
- Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class price starts from £83.45. Discover and book Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class on Tripadvisor
- Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class on Tripadvisor
- Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class is hosted by Gembira Tour Phuket. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gembira Tour Phuket on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Koh Yao Native Touch & Thai cooking class on Tripadvisor