Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the beauty of the Stockholm Archipelago on this easy canoe adventure. Canoeing is a wonderful and very affordable way to discover the beauty of inner archipelago. Escape the hassle of the city. Paddle through the magnificent landscapes of Bogesund Nature Reserve, soak up breathtaking scenic views. As you glide along the water, listen to stories about the history of the area which was once home to Vikings over 1000 years ago. Watch out for native wildlife including beavers and coastal birds and enjoy a traditional Swedish coffee break, also known as a "fika".
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor, Resarövägen 10, 185 51 Vaxholm, Sweden
Returns to original departure point
- Canoe (designed for 2 adults), paddle, PFD, dry bag, map
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fika (a Swedish coffee break)
- Photos of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Outdoor clothing (it is recommended that you wear outdoor clothing, suitable to the weather)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Participants must be able to swim 200 meters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The owners are super friendly and accommodating, and know the archipelago very well as they are passionate sea kayakers themselves! They provided us with all the gear we needed, maps, suggestions, and the latest wildlife sightings around the area :) Ended the trip with a…
Date of experience: May 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Skargardens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor
Great experience with very friendly guides!
We did the one-day winter tour with Milena and Andrew and really enjoyed it! The equipment was in very good conditi…
We had a winter kayak tour and it was the best moment I've spent in Sweden. Milena and Andrew are really nice peopl…
We had a winter kayak tour and it was the best moment we've spent in Sweden. Milena and Andrew are really nice peop…
We had a winter kayaking your for 3 hours and it was fantastic! After, we had nice sauna to recover and a swim in t…
Great expérience, with safe and warm equipment. Thé tour and guides were very nice, we learnt a lot about swedish l…
Really fun and unique experience
I really enjoyed this tour, even on a very cold and windy day! The scenery is beautiful and calm. I was very warm w…
Amazing winter kayaking tour
We highly recommend to do the winter kayaking tour or any other tour with these guys. It was awesome! As nature lov…
To be done absolutely!
Without doubt the best day of our stayin Stockholm! I was with my 27years old daughter and we did the 3 hours Winte…
Best thing we did in Stockholm
Best thing we did in Stockholm, really really cool experience. Got to explore the amazing nature of the archipelago…
Me and my boyfriend went on a three hour kajak trip through the archipels. We booked the night before so it was on …
Sea kayak training near Vaxholm
I did the 5-hour basic sea kayak training with Milena as instructor. She is an excellent teacher, very knowledgabl…
I had a a great day with my teenage kids enjoying two canoes, sunshine and the great archipelago. Super service, g…
Kayaking in Vaxholm / Resarö.
Do this. Try this. You want to do it again and again and again. Kayaking in Vaxholm / Resarö. Kayaking! Breathe …
Best location to start you kayak adventure!
I’ve been renting kayaks with my friends here since May this year. There’s always been a friendly and warm welcome …
Superfun in the archepilago
Really good adventure and superfun experience. Milena was a really good guide. Want o do it again!!!
- Bogesundslandet naturreservat
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,586 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago
- Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago on Tripadvisor
- Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago price starts from £116.49. Discover and book Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago on Tripadvisor
- Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago on Tripadvisor
- Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago is hosted by Skargardens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Skargardens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago on Tripadvisor