View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bring back your sweet memory of childhood before it's too late! Unlike any other common tour, this tour will let you free to enjoy 9 different extraordinary swings in Ubud. The swings are very worth to try at least once in your lifetime. Plus, you can spectate the greatest green Ubud Jungle as you swing back and forth. Prepare your camera and strike many poses on numerous instagramable spots there!
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bali SwingStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSit on the swing and fly away across the jungle with magnificent scenery! There is nothing to worry if you want to try the fascinating swing.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia Queen's Of India Indian Restaurant in Bali, Jl. Suweta, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch buffet + open bar
- Transportation Ubud area only (based on Tour Option)
- Entry/Admission - Bali Swing
- All things except inclusion
- Individual traveler’s insurance
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Free shuttle bus starts from Queen’s of India Restaurant (near Ubud Palace)
- Seat should be booked in advanced. Please mention the detail info such as date, time, and number of people
- Free shuttle bus schedule: Queen’s of India Restaurant to Bali Swing: 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM / Bali Swing to Queen’s of India Restaurant: 12:15 PM, 02:15 PM, 04:15 PM, 06:15 PM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We visited Bali to take a break from a very hectic schedule. Komang was the first person we met in Bali and by sheer luck. He was our guide for the next few days in Bali, he is a passionate person and does his job very well. One of the best things about him is that he's very…
Response from Wandernesia, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Ubud Jungle Swing Bali Tour
Responded 4 Mar 2019
Hi There Thank you for sharing. I look forward for your next holiday. Regards Abdul Hamid
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
BEST FOOD IN BALI! So much fun!
Hands down - one of my most incredible experiences in Bali!!!! Honestly, even if you don’t “cook” - you should go j…
Fun family day out
A beautiful place, very helpful staff like Ema, food was great and reasonable priced. We paid 500,000 rupiah for a …
Last evening in Bali
Made Arcana was the perfect host. Great service. Beautiful food, setting and presentation. Highly recommend dining …
IN BALANCE WITH NATURE
going to the Spa area of the Tjampuhan hotel is already an experience and relaxing downhill nature walk. The area i…
Nice ambience for local food
Had a dinner function at this indo restaurant. They have both indoor and outdoor dining and gazebo. Food was great …
TripAdvisor cost 3 time the amount to the 3D Trick Art Museum Entrance Tickets so don't get your ticket from TripAd…
Such a well run, well thought through cooking experience in a beautiful family home! I’d definitely recommend this …
Bali cooking class
Overall was enjoyable. But class size could be smaller. My daughter and I did not get to try the different stations…
Highly recommend award winning Paon Cooking Class in Ubud rice fields. Hosted at a 4th Generation family home by su…
Solo traveler to Balitopia, flamingo beach club
This flamingo beach club is quite new, it’s worth to go there to relax and unwind. I met Pande who is a worker ther…
daily tour for tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark
Daily tour to for visiting tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark. to visit this place posible for daily trip or you…
good but not great
It was a fun show but not a real professional type of show. Lots of laughter and lovely costumes and dancing but ki…
A must-do activity!
I am so glad that we booked this! My husband and I absolutely loved it, it was the right balance of informative and…
3D/2N Komodo trip
Based on the good reviews online I went on the 3D/2N Komodo trip departing from Labuan Bajo. The trip itself was ni…
trekking lokon volcano and mahawu volcano at tomohon city
Trekking lokon volcano and mahawu volcano in tomohon city north sulawesi is easy for mahawu volcano to summit poin…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241