View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ko Si Chang IslandStop: 6 hours -We will pick you up in the early morning from your downtown Pattaya hotel and head in northern direction to Si Racha, one of the industrial regions of the Chonburi province. Located within easy reach of the shores of the Gulf of Thailand, our guide and driver for the day will head straight for the boat pier, offering regular ferry services to our destination for the day – Koh Si Chang (which should not be confused with Koh Chang). The sailing distance from the commercially-developed mainland to the scenic landscape of this historical pearl is a mere 12 kilometres (about an hour by boat) but the differences between both destinations look like worlds apart. Once arriving on the island, venturing over the island by motor cycle trishaw is the only way to get a feeling of what it was like during the reign of King Rama V (1868 – 1910). His love for the island has resulted in the construction of various residential buildings for himself and his children when seeking respite of his daily duties in serving and ruling Thailand. One of the most recognisable sites is the ‘Chao Por Khao Yai’: this Buddha image is famous among Thai and Chinese people who live on the island and Si Racha Province and still draws many visitors from other parts of the country during weekends and public holidays. Before we head out for our lunch at a local restaurant, we visit the Phra Chudadhuj Palace. This palace wad initially constructed exclusively for the Lady of the Court in providing her this exclusive retreat; nowadays, the palace serves as a museum with artefacts and memorabilia of times gone by. Koh Si Chang may not have the best and softest sandy beaches in the region it still is a nice escape for an afternoon of sun, sand and sea, with (still) little foreign tourism developments and plenty of local flavours to be found. We head back to the boat pier, catching the ferry back to the mainland and ending up back at your booked accommodation at around 17:00 hrs.Read more
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transportation with driver and English speaking guide from and to the boat pier
- Local transportation on the island
- All taxes and service fees included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Supplements for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Joined tours and transfers are operated only with English speaking assistance.
- Joined tours are operated only on Wednesdays.
- Minimum numbers of 8 full paying guests apply for Joined option. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Laem Chabang Cruise Terminal in Chonburi. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails (Thailand)
This dinner cruise was very nice. Perfect for couples. Nice romantic setting. There are lots of dinner cruises, but…
Really beautiful and more impressive than we expected.
The entire complex is very impress and more stunning than we expected . It is worth the trip. The buildings just g…
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
We really enjoyed the dinner cruise. The food, drinks and all around atmosphere were perfect. It is not one of the …
Great Tour for Pictures
My wife Brenda and I took the Grand Palace and Temple tour through Goway/Asia World Tours. We were in Bangkok for o…
Very good summary of temple and palace highlights
This tour is great for the traveler that has limited time in Bangkok just as it is advertised. Enjoyed our seasoned…
A great history lesson in ancient thai arts and culture
Experience and enjoy the wonderful bike ride through the Ancient City which is a replicate of all the regions of Th…
Get some steps in
If you enjoy a good walk, history, and architecture, then this is for you. We especially the antique chinoiserie st…
Fantastic way to enjoy the scenery with lovely food.
This cruise was recommended by our hotel The Rose Residence. We felt very special and we extremely pleased with the…
Elephant Sanctuary was amazing!
We went to the elephant sanctuary in Koh Samui which was supposted by our tourist guide Patrick von Arx, who works …
Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
The dinner cruise was wonderful and very elegant. It was a perfect way to see much of the incredible architecture h…
Informative but overpriced
Our tour guide, John, was very knowledgeable about the sites and the surrounding neighborhoods. But P2000 (about US…
Knowing Thailand since many years the main goal was to make the usual tourist tour with my girlfriend who was visit…
Average and a bit of a trap, but.....
One to tick off your list, but once you are on board you are locked in for a perusal of 99 things you would never o…
First time visit to the home of Jim Thompson
Wonderful that Jim Thompson salvaged so many historical artifacts of Thai culture and tradition. We found the trip …
Pleasant way to spend a couple of hours
This is the second time we have done this tour. The boat ride is quiet and peaceful. Lunch is delicious- khao soi a…
- Duration: 9h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241