Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Rewind to ancient Egypt with this full-day private tour to Giza, Sakkara and Memphis. With your own Egyptologist guide, admire the magnificent pyramids at Giza. After learning about these age-old tombs and the Sphinx, leave Cairo to see the Sakkara pyramid, an extraordinary stepped tomb known as Egypt’s oldest pyramid. Lastly, continue to Memphis to discover the UNESCO-listed ruins of ancient Egypt’s capital, including a giant statue of Ramses II. Enjoy a flexible itinerary on this private tour, and upgrade to include lunch and entry to Giza’s Solar Boat Museum Private day trip to the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis from Cairo Guided introduction to each of the three Great Pyramids Visit the enigmatic Sphinx Egypt's oldest pyramid at Sakkar Memphis, ancient capital of Egypt
- camel ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Private Car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fay Tours
Amazing Nile cruise
My friends and I went to the boat in the Nile to see the show. Really, it was a fun show, the atmosphere was beauti…
Really amazing show
Me and my friends booked a sound and light show trip with Fay Tours. The driver took us from the hotel and drove to…
A must do experience...
Our guide Tamer was excellent. His english was very good, Tamer is very knowledgeable of the history of all the loc…
I love Egypt
Thank's Fay Tours Dalia is excellent tour guide Fay Tours A good company that did the precautionary measures for Co…
Excellent tour guide and driver! Our guide, Ahmed, did a great job of explaining all of the sites, and he was very …
Guide was amazing
Ali is a great guide! we had a very nice visit to pyramids and Giza and museum and old Cairo and then in the market
A tour full of information
These pyramids are a must-see to fully understand ancient Egypt. Thank you, Walid, for all the information you shar…
Stayed here two night before heading to Yemen. Great hotel at a great value located at the foot of pyramids. Very c…
The tour we took today was great. Our guide was Tamer. He was personable, knowledgeable and flexible. I enjoyed h…
NO ONE PICKED ME UP
I booked the Sound and Light Tour. I waited over an hour in my hotel lobby and no one picked me up. This is despite…
An Interesting Show
The spectacle of the Pyramids and Sphinx being lit up in color, against the dark night sky is worth seeing. We were…
Our guide gave us a lot of information, we were able to see Alexandria and the catacombs, We were driven from Cairo…
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Tour!
We absolutely loved our Giza Pyramid and Camel Ride Tour with Ahmed and driver Mohsen. The two of them are a dynam…
Sunset Camel Ride
The camel ride and sunset view was great. The gentleman who escorted me on the camel to the overlook in the desert …
Excellent tour by excellent company
We had an excellent time in Egypt, on a two week tour organized with Memphis Tours. Our day in Giza was a wonderful…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,631 travellers!
from £233.19* £291.49
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Tour to Giza
- Private Day Tour to Giza will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Giza on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Tour to Giza price starts from £82.55. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Giza on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Tour to Giza cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Giza on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Tour to Giza is hosted by Fay Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fay Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Giza on Tripadvisor