We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
If you only have limited time in Hue, don’t waste it haggling with boat touts and taxi drivers. Book this action-packed Hue day tour that checks off all the main attractions in time for sunset. Besides UNESCO-listed...read more
The UNESCO-listed monuments of Hue include a number of ancient royal tombs and temples dotted around the outskirts of the city. On this tour, visit some of the most important sites including the tombs of Minh Mang,...read more
Southeast of the Citadel, on both banks of the Perfume River, are seven royal tombs. Monuments to the rulers of the Nguyen dynasty, including Khai Dinh and Minh Mang tomb, the tombs are all definitely worth a visit....read more
For history buffs, no visit to Vietnam would be complete without exploring Hue, home to The Citadel (Da Noi) and the Forbidden Purple City. Leave the logistics to someone else on a stress-free day trip to Hue via...read more
- Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An/Da nang– Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top GearsJeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van...read more
• Walking around historical Imperial Citadel of the Nguyen's Emperors• Learning about Life of Emperors, their Wives, Concubines & Eunuchs • Visiting the most well-known Thien Mu Pagoda of Hue built from 1601•...read more
We classified to choose the excellent English speaking, friendly, thoughtful and fexible, knowledgeble tour guides for you. New and morden with A/C vehicles. We will tell you some stories and myths not common in...read more
Hue City was the capital of Vietnam for 143 years (1802 – 1945) under the Nguyen Dynasty. During this period, 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty had built many buildings to serve their life and after life such as:...read more
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue city by Private Car Transport is the most Convenient, Saving, Safest & Top Choice for Travelers when traveling in Central Vietnam. Adventure Journey offers the Best Deals for Private Car...read more
Every year, thousands of tourists visit the poetic Hue, the dreamy and romantic ancient capital of Vietnam, the city of two World Heritages. Most of the city’s cultural and natural tourist destinations are just a...read more
If you don't have much time in Hue and are staying for 1 day only, you should book this tour! This tour covers all of the highlights of Hue in a day. You will gain a deep understanding of the lives of Emperors,...read more
This is private guided tours to see Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An in 3 days, you will see must see places in Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, meeting local friendly guides, enjoyed really local dishes, stay at homestay, with our...read more
You will visit Hue Imperial City – the ancient capital of Vietnam as well as the accommodation of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty - the last feudatory Empire of Vietnam.Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see...read more
• Experience Hue and its surroundings by bicycle (Mountain Bike)• Take a walking tour of the Imperial Citadel of Hue (Forbidden City)• Learning about Life of Emperors, their Wives - Concubines & Eunuchs • Explore...read more
- Take a Walk in Imperial Citadel and Ruined Forbidden City of Hue city - Vietnam- Learn about life of the Kings, their Wives, Concubines & Eunuchs with local expert- Visiting the most famous, nicest and Oldest...read more
DURATION : 8 HOURS – 8:00 a.m ( or Depending on Cruiseship Timetable , Please let us know your arrival & Departure Time to arrange well ). Pick up OUTSIDE CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port ( You walk about 15 minutes to go...read more
Hue Imperial City sits on the banks of the Perfume River and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On this tour from Hoi An, take in all the highlights on a guided tour of the Forbidden Purple City and then cruise along...read more
ItineraryDay1: Phong Nha hotel- Vinh Moc Tunnels- Hue/ overnight in HueDay 2: Hue Sightseeing tour/overnight in HueDay 3: Hue to Hoi An transfer via Hai Van Pass and Monkey Mountains/ Tour ends and we drop you off...read more
Hue sightseeing package tour to see most beautiful places of Hue:Departure at 9am or after 9am with flexible time as your request.You can make changes or skip any places in the itinerary.-Morning: 1. Countryside and...read more
● Enjoy a Hoi An to Hue day trip travelling along the spectacular Hai Van Pass● Explore over a thousand years of history during a visit to Hue Imperial City, along the Perfume River● Visit the Imperial Citadel,...read more
You will visit Hue Imperial City – the former administrative center as well as the accommodation of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty - the last feudatory Empire of Vietnam.Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see...read more