We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
Specialized in discovery circuits and Saharan adventures, far from ordinary tourism, our GTH Voyages travel agency invites you to discover the charm of authentic Tunisia through its new programs: 4x4 tours in the...read more
If you are fan of Skywalker and Mos Eisly, We invites you to discover the Star Wars Tour that you will enjoy without a doubt. It's a real adventure for fans of Star Wars the saga that has marked the history of...read more
Are you a Star Wars fan? Have you ever dreamt of visiting Star Wars shooting decor, while also enjoying a breathtaking landscape, that inspired the very Tatooine Planet?Well, think no more! In this 3 days tour, you...read more
A circuit where you make a very large part of South Tunisia:- You will discover the ksours of Tataouine- The Reg (desert of rocks)- the Erg (dune desert)- You slept in tents in a setting worthy of miles and a night...read more
Embark on a 7 days trip to discover visit all seven of Tunisia’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Dougga, Kairouan, the medinas of Sousse and Tunis, the Punic remains of Kerkuane, magnificent Carthage, and El Djem, the...read more
“They had a dynamic itinerary really covering all the main sites and a few delightful surprises.”
“I also was able to add an additional day at the end of the tour without any issue.”
• Special 4X4 adventure • Comfortable Saharan camps and luxury • Enjoy a local meal in an underground home in Matmata • See some of the best of Tunisia’s Roman ruins • Hike a picturesque desert canyon • From...read more
- Stay away from tourist spots- Dive more into local life and discover Tunisia Otherwise- Discover 3 types of desert: the Erg - the Reg and the Chotts- Explore the mountain oases- Visit the largest salt lake in...read more
- A circuit that goes from the north to the south of the country- Visit of Kairouan the holy city- Visit of the mountain oases- Star Wars set tours- You will spend a night under tent in the desert- You will spend a...read more
A tour where you visit a large part of southern TunisiaA tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in DjerbaA tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in MedenineA tour where you visit the...read more
- Guided tour from north to south of the country- Go down gently from north to south and notice the change of climate, landscapes but also traditions- Visit of the Great Mosque of Kairouan- Visit of 3 types of...read more
It is the only tour on the market allowing to visits all the most important oases in Tunisia: Ksar Ghilane, Chebika, Tozeur and Thamerza in only 3 days. During this tour you will see a lot of breathtaking landscapes...read more
- Homestay visit to Matmata- Visit of 3 types of desert: Chott (salt desert / Erg (sand desert) and Reg (rock desert).- Visit of mountain oases: Chebika - Tamerza and Mides- Visit of the biggest sets of Star Wars in...read more
In 2 days only you will visit two oases , two locations used in "Star Wars", two types of desert including erg , two salt lakes, cave houses, Atlas Mountains and even ancient amphitheater. You will have the...read more
Discover the captivating charm of the Tunisian desert, the culture and the landscape of southern Tunisia. A 3-day escape in the heart of the deserts of our Tunisia with an enriched program and varied activities that...read more
The 4 days private tour from Tunis to Djerba through Tozeur's oasis & Chebika Falls is ideal for a couple or solo, including the visit of Kairouan, the world heritage Islamic city and El Jem Unesco site, crossing...read more
Our beautiful Tunisia is a natural wealth that combines the beauty of the desert, the charm of the sea and the splendor of the mountains.This natural beauty is combined with its sunny Mediterranean climate all year...read more
It may be but a slim wedge of North Africa’s vast horizontal expanse, but Tunisia has enough history and diverse natural beauty to pack a country many times its size. With a balmy, sand-fringed Mediterranean coast,...read more
Enjoy the most comprehensive tour of all Star Wars filming locations & sets in Tunisia on a 5-day tour. You will explore all the sites of Tozeur , Tataouine , Medenine and Djerba Island.The trip is planned for...read more
Unique experience with special atmosphere very worth to do...variety of landscapes..monuments..and feelings..Sahara, mountains, ksours, water springs in the desert, canyon, oasis, salt lakes, berber villages, romans...read more