We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
“Once again this company has exceeded all expectations.The car was new, our tour guide Hoa spoke fluent english and was incredibly knowledgeable about the sights we visited and the history of Vietnam.”
“From the start Xi made the tour interesting with a trip to a local street market, that was followed by visits to Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Tomb of Khai Dinh, Tomb of Minh Mang and Museum of Royal Antiquities.”
If you only have limited time in Hue, don’t waste it haggling with boat touts and taxi drivers. Book this action-packed Hue day tour that checks off all the main attractions in time for sunset. Besides UNESCO-listed...read more
“Jack was fantastic - flexible when we (spontaneously and somewhat unreasonably) decided to try to do two tours in one day (five must see sights in Hue, and transfer to Hoi An via Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountains).”
- Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An/Da nang– Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top GearsJeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van...read more
“He picked us up right on time from our hotel, and his team of cyclo drivers took us on a tour that covered about 10 miles, with frequent stops for food, a market tour, and a very beautiful route.”
“... cover a longer distance while we were on the boat) - Well-timed tour of the most important historic sites of Hue and surroundings that played a main role in Vietnam’s 17th-20th century history - Quaint lunch i...”
We classified to choose the excellent English speaking, friendly, thoughtful and fexible, knowledgeble tour guides for you. New and morden with A/C vehicles. We will tell you some stories and myths not common in...read more
• Walking around historical Imperial Citadel of the Nguyen's Emperors• Learning about Life of Emperors, their Wives, Concubines & Eunuchs • Visiting the most well-known Thien Mu Pagoda of Hue built from 1601•...read more
Hue Imperial City sits on the banks of the Perfume River and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On this tour from Hoi An, take in all the highlights on a guided tour of the Forbidden Purple City and then cruise along...read more
“They were both incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the day, giving us space to explore the sites whilst also teaching us about the history of these beautiful places in Hue and helping us to take photos.”
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue city by Private Car Transport is the most Convenient, Saving, Safest & Top Choice for Travelers when traveling in Central Vietnam. Adventure Journey offers the Best Deals for Private Car...read more
“... went to the Hue tour last month, such an amazing tour around Hue , Mr.Hoa is a really passionate .His English was excellent., we learned a lot about Vietnamese history and about Hue , Mr Hoa is a best tour guide.”
This is private guided tours to see Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An in 3 days, you will see must see places in Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, meeting local friendly guides, enjoyed really local dishes, stay at homestay, with our...read more
• Experience Hue and its surroundings by bicycle (Mountain Bike)• Take a walking tour of the Imperial Citadel of Hue (Forbidden City)• Learning about Life of Emperors, their Wives - Concubines & Eunuchs • Explore...read more
- Take a Walk in Imperial Citadel and Ruined Forbidden City of Hue city - Vietnam- Learn about life of the Kings, their Wives, Concubines & Eunuchs with local expert- Visiting the most famous, nicest and Oldest...read more
DURATION : 8 HOURS – 8:00 a.m ( or Depending on Cruiseship Timetable , Please let us know your arrival & Departure Time to arrange well ). Pick up OUTSIDE CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port ( You walk about 15 minutes to go...read more
- Visit countryside and Hue's monuments in a day.- It is flexible to customize this tour.- No limit for visiting time during the trip. Stop anywhere for photos, eating, drinking, relaxing.- Enjoy local dishes, meet...read more
“The tour bus was very comfortable and efficient and the lunch provided was amazing!!! Mr Hoang was always checking we were comfortable and feeling okay in the humidity and was very kind and considerate - he was ve...”
● Enjoy a Hoi An to Hue day trip travelling along the spectacular Hai Van Pass● Explore over a thousand years of history during a visit to Hue Imperial City, along the Perfume River● Visit the Imperial Citadel,...read more
DAY ITINERARYDay 1: Da Nang Arrival – Hue City – Overnight in Hue (L)Day 2: Hue – Quang Binh - Chay River - Dark Cave – Overnight in Quang Binh (B/ L/ D)Day 3: Phong Nha Cave – Hoi An – Overnight in Hoi An (B/ L)Day...read more
“Its amazing, one of a kind experience i definitely reccommend to go Dang really showed us the place and its history, it was a wonderful learning journey filled with beautiful sights to see.”
• Love Bridge• The Carp turn into Dragon Statue• Linh Ung Pagoda • The Buddhism Museum.• Hoi An Ancient town – World Cultural Heritage• Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village • Scenery of Marble Mountains. • Ba Na Hills -...read more
Walking around historical Imperial Citadel of Hue (Forbidden Purple City)Learning about Vietnamese Royal Culture with local expert (in Hue City)Visiting to the most well-known 7 Floor Thien Mu pagoda & Royal...read more