Awesome tour! We learned a lot, had a great time, and really enjoyed the Mayan food! Totally recommended! We thought it would be a long day but the time went by so quickly and... read more
We have 6 excursions that combine approach to the Maya culture, exciting...
We have 6 excursions that combine approach to the Maya culture, exciting activities and contact with nature. Our expeditions are designed for anyone willing to explore the jungle, pristine cenotes and learn about the cultural heritage. We operate in small groups with highly qualified guides.
* Coba Maya Encounter: visit the archaeological site of Coba and a Mayan community where we do adventure activities in natural surroundings such as rappelling, zip-lining, canoeing and jungle trekking.
* Coba Mayaville: especially for those who want to visit Coba and have a genuine and sustainable approach with Mayan communities to learn about their culture, history and traditions, including the Mayan ceremony.
* Tulum Jungle Maya: visit the famous archaeological site of Tulum and enter a natural reserve where we do adventure activities such as snorkeling, rappelling, sip-lining, 4x4 and swimming in cenotes.
* Ek-Balam Cenote Maya: explore the best preserved archaeological site of the Maya culture and the largest Yucatan cenote where we can do optional adventure activities.
* Jungle Maya: This half-day expedition offers adventure activities in a privileged natural reserve recommended by National Geographic Snorkeler for its incredible cenotes and the access to the longest underground river in the world: the Sacactun System.
* nATiVe'S: a unique half day excursion to enjoy the jungle while driving an ATV. The route includes a cave, maya ceremony and a cenote where you can swim in crystal clear fresh water.