Thank you for your comments, glad you found us interesting. Please visit again to catch up on our progress.
Thanks for your comments. We are hoping to obtain a lease on the whole site however we have to raise £125,000 in order to do so. If we manage this we will then need to raise a further £125,000 to obtain a HLF Grant to develop the site further. Quite a task so we need all the support and donations we can get. Meanwhile we are looking to improve what we have and maintain the integrity of the buildings on the site.
what is the address
Do hipopotimuses eat today? when you actually open?..... .and what does half row v squared over CL mean...... nunanunn.arrrr sing along as well.......why are you never open.......errrrrrrrrr it always seems that wayyyyyyyyy...why why OH why i askey.... do you have whole aeroplanes there? if so , what..WHAT are they..............
Frequently Asked Questions about Suffolk Aviation Heritage Group Museum
- Hotels near Suffolk Aviation Heritage Group Museum:
- (1.90 km) Innocence Rooms
- (3.15 km) The Old Times Guest House
- (5.96 km) Fynn Valley Holidays
- (5.23 km) The Granary Bed and Breakfast
- (2.96 km) Premier Inn Ipswich South East hotel