We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Please can we have our location changed to Protaras. We operate out from Ayia Napa and Protaras. 10% of our business is from Ayia Napa and the other 90% is from Protaras. Thanks in anticipation. David Williams
We went on Monday with Alan and mark on the all day trip. Alan is a fantastic guide we had a fantastic day would highly recommend to everyone my 12 yr old enjoyed the whole history around it to. It is a brilliant tour.
We took the whole day trip. The
Morning consisted of a trip to the walled city of Famagusta . Our guide was fantastic, it is his business so he is extra keen to make sure you enjoy yourself. He is very knowledgeable on the history...More
Went on the full day tour today and would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in learning about Cypriot history.
Alan and Mark were great, very friendly and informative.
Beware of course of the hot weather so I wouldn't personally take young children.
Take a hat and stay up top if you can bear the heat. Steve and the crew made the trip and were very knowledgeable. Very fast transit through passport control - minutes compared to other tours which we were told took half hour. Tour included...More
Can highly recommend the Original Red Bus Divided Line Tour. Alan was an exceptional guide full of information with an injection of humour. Clive was a great driver too. We learnt so much about past conflicts and recent history. At the halfway stop we were...More
Did the full day tour to Famagusta and Varosha, had a fantastic day. Lots of information about the area and some good old british humour thrown in. Plenty of time at each place to explore and take in the sights. Thank you for a great...More
Me and my family have always wanted to learn about the history of Varosha and what better way then to take this tour. We were picked up in the morning outside the local hotels and then dropped back off after.
We made a stop at...More
Excellent day trip on the Original Red Bus which is owned by and operated by English people.
Take a hat and sunscreen because you are on an open topped bus and a towel to put on your leather seat which will get very warm.
Excellent tours we did both the villages and Farmagusta and the ghost town the guide Alan was very knowledgeable and very witty making it a great tour I would recommend doing the Village tour about 3 and a half hours at the start of your...More
We booked earlier this month directly via their Facebook page. They will then call you and let you know exactly where they will pick you up that is closest to your hotel. It’s a great day out - enjoy! :)