We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
With perfect weather in the forecast I set out to hike North and Middle Sugarloaf mountains in the Whites. The Sugarloaf Trail was mostly moderate for about 85% of the hike. The other 15% was a bit more on the steep/difficult side, comprised of the...More