We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Want the lowest hotel prices? You're in the right place. We check 200+ sites for you.

Bali Bike Baik

Certificate of Excellence
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Get directions
Address: | Banjar Laplapan, Petulu, Ubud 80571, Indonesia
Phone Number:
+62 361 978052
Website
Today
07:00 - 22:00
Open now
See all hours
Hours:
Sun - Sat 07:00 - 22:00
Description:

Bali Cycling Tours, Discover the REAL Bali.Off The Beaten Track, 100% Owned...

Bali Cycling Tours, Discover the REAL Bali.Off The Beaten Track, 100% Owned and Proudly Operated by Balinese The Authentic Ecological and Cultural Adventure Tour.

read more

TripAdvisor Reviewer Highlights

Read all 767 reviews
Visitor rating
  • 589
    Excellent
  • 95
    Very good
  • 12
    Average
  • 9
    Poor
  • 4
    Terrible
Amazing way to truly see Ubud

Everything was very professional, good bikes and an experience to remember. Was an amazing day - if you're not fit, don't worry, 90% is downhill and the other 10% you walk so... read more

5 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 days ago
CccccMelbourne
,
Melbourne

Similar Things to Do in Ubud

Add Photo Write a Review

767 Reviews from our TripAdvisor Community

Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
  • More
Showing 709: English reviews
Melbourne
Level Contributor
21 reviews
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Everything was very professional, good bikes and an experience to remember. Was an amazing day - if you're not fit, don't worry, 90% is downhill and the other 10% you walk so this is a magical experience for everyone.

Helpful?
Thank CccccMelbourne
Greater Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
10 reviews
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great ride down the mountain. Great guide. Beautiful scenery all the way, very educational as well. Then to top it off, plenty of water to drink at the end and a fantastic balinese lunch at the host's home village. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...AAA+

Helpful?
1 Thank Carole-Lynne S
Level Contributor
13 reviews
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great trip - punctual pick up, wonderful breakfast, obligatory 'stop to try the cat poo coffee' which actually an interesting stop and then off on the ride. Lots of stops along the way to see local tradesmen at work carving sand, visit a temple and also meet the local villagers prepare for a festival dinner, drop into a... More 

Helpful?
Thank Pru Q
wollongong
Level Contributor
11 reviews
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2017

Wow, what can I say. We as a family did this 9yrs ago with Bali Baik and loved it. This time we did it with 2 other families that we travelled to Bali with and we loved every minute of it. Bali Baik are only getting better. It is a long day but well worth it. The food you get... More 

Helpful?
Thank Aushad
London, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6 reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the bike tour thoroughly! Well organized, you're picked up and taken to I Wayan Sujana's family house where you're served breakfast (lovely banana pancakes, toast/jam, papaya & tea/coffee). You'll then be taken by mini-bus to try local coffee/tea (including a cup Kopi Luwak/civet coffee an extra 50k IDR ) where you can also purchase their products. Next mini-bus stop,... More 

Helpful?
Thank Vinoth M
Pemberton
Level Contributor
18 reviews
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Great trip - definitely doing it again! We loved the food, the company, the organisation etc! The school was great - my kids really enjoyed that, the village we visited was beautiful and really interesting! Thank you so much for looking after us - we definitely talk about this experience to friends, family and any clients looking to travel to... More 

Helpful?
Thank gtdearle
London, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
9 reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

An absolutely fantastic experience, exploring Ubud by bike. The ride was mostly downhill, with only 2 very small sections uphill. Was great to visit a local school, along with the coffee plantation and rice fields. Both breakfast and lunch was incredible - some of the best food we had in Bali. Thank you so much for this experience!

Helpful?
Thank TerriYoung
Level Contributor
9 reviews
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2017

This trip is great for anyone - families, couples, individuals. The guide Nyoman was knowledgable about the area and answered any of the questions we had. Although there have been some comments about the age of the bikes being used (indeed our chains did come off a few times) it almost added to the experience-they always have someone behind you... More 

Helpful?
Thank OliverAbroad
Perth, Australia
2 reviews
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2017

Our family of 3 adults and a 12yo went on the cycling ride on Monday with the very friendly and informative Nyoman as our leader. It was a great day, we were picked up from our hotel and taken to Ubud where we had a delicious breakfast. The bikes were very solid & the ride was mainly downhill so we... More 

Helpful?
Thank Chris_Perth_2015
Hervey Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
23 reviews
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2016

What an amazing experience. All the staff were so friendly and helpful. I loved hearing the stories told by our tour guide. It was a great day out that we all enjoyed so much so we have already booked another tour, this time white water rafting. Thank you everyone for a memorable day.

Helpful?
Thank Ralston4

Travellers who viewed Bali Bike Baik also viewed

 

Been to Bali Bike Baik? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing

Questions & Answers

Here's what previous visitors have asked, with answers from representatives of Bali Bike Baik and other visitors
7 questions
Ask a question
Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Bendigo, Australia

See all questions (7)

Questions? Get answers from Bali Bike Baik staff and past visitors.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • Will you pick up and drop off at my hotel?
  • I have a family of 7. Can your tour accommodate all of us together?
  • How should I dress for this tour?