We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

simINN - Flugsimulator Stuttgart

Liesel-Bach-Str. 10 | Richard-Kopp-Strasse, 71034 Boblingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
+49 7031 2053322
Website
Share
Save
Review Highlights
Google Translation

read more

Reviewed 19 July 2017
Peter S
,
Stuttgart, Germany
via mobile
Read all 2 reviews
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
More
5% of people are not interessted in flying. We take care of the other 95%! Get on board to an original cockpit of a Boeing 737 and fly to 25,000 destinations with the support of real airline pilots. We are close to Stuttgart Airport. Have a seat at the Captain's chair: Ready for Take-Off!
  • Excellent50%
  • Very good50%
  • Average0%
  • Poor0%
  • Terrible0%
Closed Now
Hours
Hours Today: 10:00 - 22:00
Suggested Duration: 1-2 hours
LOCATION
Liesel-Bach-Str. 10 | Richard-Kopp-Strasse, 71034 Boblingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
CONTACT
Website
+49 7031 2053322
Write a ReviewReviews (2)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
Filter
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile
Google Translation

More

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 6 September 2016
Google Translation

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 16 hotels in Boblingen
Hotel am Hirschgarten
28 reviews
.38 miles away
Best Western Plazahotel Stuttgart-Filderstadt
170 reviews
.45 miles away
Aristo
24 reviews
.54 miles away
Hotel Merlin
22 reviews
.57 miles away
Nearby Restaurants
Schwanenbrau Bernhausen
198 reviews
.61 miles away
Restaurant Hirsch
51 reviews
.37 miles away
German Classic Diner
22 reviews
.60 miles away
Tandem
23 reviews
.56 miles away
Nearby Attractions
Fildorado
100 reviews
1.73 miles away
Filder-Segtours
17 reviews
2.03 miles away
Uhlbergturm
13 reviews
2.25 miles away
Live Room Escape
10 reviews
1.37 miles away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from simINN - Flugsimulator Stuttgart staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Submit