We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spirit Of The Sea

Features Animals
Puerto Base, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, Spain
+34 928 56 22 29
Website
Share
Save
Review Highlights
Great day out

Wonderful day. We went at 10am - we had our 10 year old daughter and 2 grandparents. We all had a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kerri O
via mobile
Amazing experience

Spirit of the Sea promise a 97% chance of seeing dolphins, an hour in and despite a dolphin spotter... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nicola R
via mobile
Read all 1,057 reviews
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
  • Excellent59%
  • Very good21%
  • Average8%
  • Poor5%
  • Terrible7%
Travellers talk about
“hour trip” (98 reviews)
“flying fish” (102 reviews)
LOCATION
Puerto Base, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, Spain
CONTACT
Website
+34 928 56 22 29
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
All reviews
"hour trip"
in 98 reviews
"flying fish"
in 102 reviews
"free soft drinks"
in 35 reviews
"dolphins and whales"
in 37 reviews
"their natural habitat"
in 36 reviews
"great trip"
in 51 reviews
"bottle nosed dolphins"
in 10 reviews
"glass bottom"
in 18 reviews
"dolphin trip"
in 26 reviews
"travel sickness"
in 7 reviews
"two hours"
in 15 reviews
"top deck"
in 9 reviews
"enjoyable trip"
in 12 reviews
"about half an hour"
in 7 reviews
"dolphin watching"
in 14 reviews
"recommend this trip"
in 20 reviews
"marine life"
in 11 reviews
Filter

1 - 10 of 692 reviews

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Wonderful day. We went at 10am - we had our 10 year old daughter and 2 grandparents. We all had a super morning. We saw lots of dolphins! Amazing! The staff were super and really attentive! All in all - highly recommend it!

1  Thank Kerri O
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Spirit of the Sea promise a 97% chance of seeing dolphins, an hour in and despite a dolphin spotter I was worried we might be part of the 3%! But then there was dolphins, it was amazing to see them in their natural habit and...More

1  Thank Nicola R
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

It was a awful trip. The waves was really high and it did not feel safe. The guide started the trip with saying that you are not allowed to puke in the toilets. Ask for a bag instead. She really pointed that out in a...More

Thank s_larssons
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I’ve done boat trips every year I’m on holiday but this was the roughest. The trip is about 40 mins out in the Atlantic. As we set out everyone was offered sick bags. The journey got tougher and was like being on a roller coaster...More

Thank june123186
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took the trip to see the dolphins and was not disappointed, then onto Puerto Morgan, such a pleasant trip , relaxed and the were so helpful

1  Thank paul m
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a true highlight of our holiday. We saw plenty of dolphins and the crew even stopped the boat and saved a sea turtle wrapped up in fishing line to take to the local sanctuary to later be released in the sea. The staff...More

2  Thank Samantha P
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 1 week ago

For me this was a once in a lifetime experience to see dolphins. it was so relaxing being on the boat in the sunshine and we saw many dolphins. very memorable experience

Thank JoshyWoshy5000
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this trip, cause I wanted to see dolphins and whales so bad. Unfortunately I got a panic attack on board, when the boat started. This was the first time I had anxiety on a boat and I told the stuff immediately after we...More

Thank _annakatharina_29
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My Husband and I have done this today as our first excursion on our honeymoon as I love seeing animals and exploring. The lady who sells the tickets in front of the boat was very friendly and helpful. She advised about sitting right at the...More

Thank jesscolindav96
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went on the trip seen absolutely nothing!!!! We’re going home tomorrow so thought it would be nice to do the trip,everyone else got tickets because nothing was seen us however €205 lighter!!!! Offered nothing not even a free photo absolutely disgusted!!!!!

Thank Traci N
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 413 hotels in Gran Canaria
Morasol Suites
923 reviews
.12 miles away
Marina Suites
3,555 reviews
.15 miles away
Marina Bayview
1,493 reviews
.16 miles away
Barlovento
39 reviews
.20 miles away
Nearby Restaurants
Restaurante Don Quijote
454 reviews
.07 miles away
Restaurante Fusion Nube
712 reviews
.08 miles away
KAI CHINESE RESTAURANT
179 reviews
.24 miles away
Grill Costa Mar
1,881 reviews
.05 miles away
Nearby Attractions
Lineas Blue Bird
329 reviews
.01 miles away
Playa Puerto Rico
1,838 reviews
.14 miles away
TENNIS ISLAND
18 reviews
.45 miles away
Bonnie&Clyde Show Bar
21 reviews
.29 miles away
Ask a question
Questions & Answers
lovett615
17 December 2017|
Answer
Response from Javier Z | Property representative |
you will find this information at our web site and the possiblility to book with a discount. w.dolphin-whale.c
0
Votes
Google Translation
lovett615
17 December 2017|
Answer
Response from Javier Z | Property representative |
Hi, you can have the information at our web site; aswell make the bookings with discount. ; ) dolphin-whale com
0
Votes
Google Translation
ScotlandPaul91
12 November 2017|
AnswerShow all 10 answers
Response from Joshua_747 | Reviewed this property |
Forgot to add, the sun is very intense out there, and a baby’s skin is incredibly sensitive. That much exposure so early can easily cause skin cancer later when the baby has grown to be a young adult. Seriously, it’s for... More
0
Votes