The best way to see Central Otago, New Zealand is by helicopter. Richard and Yolanda know all the best spots and have a wealth of knowledge... they do scenic flips, biking and any... read more
Richard and Jolanda Foale from Heliview Flights invite you to take to the...
Richard and Jolanda Foale from Heliview Flights invite you to take to the skies over Central Otago, near Queenstown.
5 reasons we make your holiday awesome
* Heliview Flights - a family business with the personal touch; we spend more time with you, making your trip special
* Cromwell has the best flying weather in New Zealand, with only 400mm of rain per annum!
* Dramatic landscapes, majestic vistas or a stunning sunset all from our luxury 7-seater helicopter
* Your pilot Richard has extensive experience (over 30 years) including search & rescue, police, corporate and UK Army AirCorps
* Experience Cromwell: an authentic, gentler pace, only a 45 minute drive from bustling Queenstown, NZ's adventure capital
Blending a luxury helicopter, personalised service, friendly staff and the stunning Central Otago landscape, family-owned Heliview Flights offers a range of scenic helicopter flights and heli-biking trips (guided and self-ride). From their base at Cromwell Racecourse Airfield, flights take in the majestic vista of the surrounding area and Southern Alps.
Note: we used to be in New Plymouth, which old reviews reflect, but it's the same people and helicopter as before, so expect the same high standards, combined with new scenery.