Top Attractions in Port de Pollenca
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Playa del Port de Pollença is a sand beach located in the homonymous town. We came here at the middle of June and it was very clean and quite, so it is a great place to come with children, who can play with the sand and bath in the sea without danger. Also, from the beach, you can see wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and a lot of boats. So, here it is an amazing place to bath, sunbath, relax, walk and see views for all family (from children to elder).Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our first time here with our 20 month old, we stayed towards the end of pine walk. It was a lovely quiet area and it was about a 15 minute walk from one end to the other.
The beach is best for younger children in the middle where there are less stones.
Very pretty and picturesque, safe and clean.
I would holiday here again and recommend to others.
I am very glad we chose this area for our holiday, it has an authentic feel to the area without being too touristy etc.
Sea was lovely and warm, good transport links to other parts of northern Mallorca, we used the local bus to visit Pollenca and Alcudia old town.
Also good for excursion trips with boats taking off from the more central part of Port Pollensa.Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is an amazing walk with a fair bit of climbing needed but worth it. Not suitable for anyone unsteady on feet. Ski poles may be neededWritten 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Must see but the road is very windy and the hundreds of cyclists means a slow very cautious drive. Hire the smallest car you can and go early as limited parkingWritten 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We twice did the walk to Cala Murta as the route down has plenty of shade so it's great on a hot day. We also enjoyed meeting the wild donkeys and the mountain goats on route. It's worth noting the donkeys are likely to turn up if you try to use the picnic tables. The beach was stony and had a small number of people on it so there was plenty of space to distance. The swimming was very pleasant and whilst I didn't do it at this beach I imagine snorkeling would be good.Written 4 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a very nice little reserve with lots of interesting small birds as well as water fowl. There is even a kingfisher. The lady in the welcome hut is very knowledgeable and can recognise the most obscure bird from your camera if you are struggling. Sadly closed for now but well worth a visit when we are allowed to travel again.Written 21 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A reserve in the making really - difficult to find the entrances (there are several) and past it's best from June through the summer. I love it but I can imagine it would not suit everyone. Butterflies are a speciality and include swallotails.Written 23 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- During the day this can be a quiet little plaza with not much happening. On market day and on a warm summer evening it can be lively and crowded. Definitely worth a visit at one of its busier times to enjoy the thriving life of this little town.Written 19 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Really stunning walk, highly recommend if you're staying in Port de Pollenca/Pollenca. The trail head is very easy to find from the town and well signposted. Amazing mountain ranges either side of you on the whole walk and a beautiful cove at the end where I had the most peaceful swim - entirely still crystal clear water. Also a lovely spot for a picnic but look out for the wild goats who wait there for you to try and get your food! Very cute but very persistent. This walk is a must if you're staying in the Pollenca area.Written 19 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- €10 for an hour, €15 for two hours or €25 for a day pass. We went for an hour which was reasonably priced and more than enough time for us. Price includes a life jacket. Although it looks quite far out you could walk half the way as the water was so shallow, I’d still say you would have to be a confident swimmer.
There is someone at the inflatables to offer assistance / check wristbands etc.
We (two adults) were staying at a hotel a short distance down the beach and decided to give it a go as we were so close and glad we did as something different and fun.
Sessions start on the hour. Wasn’t too busy when we were there (1400hrs first week in July). The inflatables are big and well inflated. Therefore it’s hard to stay on them and I like many spent most the time in the water! It’s hard to pull yourself up on a lot of the obstacles and to get out of the water - I had a lot of help!
At some points I laughed so much I couldn’t move (or get out of the water back on the inflatables!). I particularly liked the trampoline in the middle - lots of adults like us acting like big kids!
Adults and kids enjoying it though wouldn’t recommend for very young kids.
Glad we did it, probably wouldn’t rush to do it again though would recommend for older kids or if there is a couple/few adults looking for something fun for a laugh.Written 8 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I booked a 2 x boat dive with Tramuntana the team could not of been more helpful, very professional and took pride in making sure that your dive was successful. Would certainly recommend Tramuntana. A big thank you tean.Written 4 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hired the Gazelle Ultimate 9 weeks after I had an ACL replacement and it was brilliant. Top score for helpful knowledgable staff. We cycled one of the recommended routes and would definitely recommend.Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We hate nothing more than a day sailing on an overcrowded boat with nowhere to sit and no space to move, queuing endlessly for drinks etc. This trip with Tudor Dawn Sailing Charters was exactly NOT that.
We joined ‘Tina’ this morning and what a superb day we had, sailing from Port de Pollenca to Formentor with stops off on the way for swimming’s snorkelling and paddle boarding. The scenery was simply stunning and the banter with the owner along the way was very entertaining. We really enjoyed it, the lunch was great with a selection of cheeses, olives, hams, tomatoes, fresh breads and more. Chilled beers and copious amounts of wine included. What more can you ask for.
My wife and I thoroughly recommend this day out as one of the most enjoyable we’ve experienced and we’ve done many across the globe. Really relaxing and stress free and if you do decide to do this trip you won’t regret it. Thanks Lee and we look forward to doing this again soon.Written 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Jaime’s a knowledgeable and fun skipper to have. Knows how to balance being safe on the water with having a good time. A natural teacher for those wanting to learn some sailing while chartering. Highly recommend this experience for any vacationers looking to enjoy the water.Written 6 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just completed PADI open water with my son with Scuba Majorca. They team were absolutely fantastic. We did the online theory then straight to Mallorca. Tom spent some time sensibly talking through the important elements of the theory before taking us out. All very professional and controlled. Could not have done a better job, and Cristina was so organised and helpful. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Well done!Written 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Port de Pollenca
- The best day trips from Port de Pollenca according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Mallorca North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Lunch
- Catamaran tour from Puerto de Alcudia with Lunch
- Scenic guided tour to Cap de Formentor and local market