Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The best city in Norway so far. Warm, cozy, accessible, super friendly people.
Loved the stay here.
Small town with a lot of options to explore.
The bakery stuff is average but the food is decent.Written 6 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Steep, especially when descending! Tall peak, good views, but frightful when descending as it appears like a drop.Steep mountain, peak oftentimes in the clouds. Views of all the islands. It’s 2 parts, first part is up to the lake, this part is steep and you should stick to the right when hiking up so it’s less steep. There’s a track to follow. Second part is just as steep. Coming down is when panic set in as it seems so steep it looks like a drop, I had to sit down. Going up you don’t notice it become so steep. It helped that so many people were doing the hike (maybe 70 people) and two people offered to help when they noticed I struggled so thank you!Written 23 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved the classical paintings, especially from Gunnar Berg. Very nice Staff, and an excellent video.Written 8 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on our road trip to Lofoten. It´s a really cool building. Wasn´t very impressed by the current exhibition.Written 7 July 2020
- Just go there and check out this lovely old township with its old authentic buildings and restaurants old shops and the most picturesque football pitch in the worldWritten 24 July 2022
- Iconic football pitch because of its location. Definitely worth a visit if you’re driving around Lofoten.Written 26 September 2022
- This year is a vers big collection of Bjarne Meldgaard, in these fantastic rooms in Henningsvær, Lofoten.Written 19 June 2015
- This is a beautiful pottery and glass shop with some really stunning work. You can meet the ceramicist and see the glass makers at work. Far superior glass objects to Glasshytta.Written 2 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Henningsvaer
- The best outdoor activities in Henningsvaer according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Henningsvaer on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Henningsvaer according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Winter Full-Day Guided Tour of the Lofoten Islands
- Lofoten Summer Photography Tour
- Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour from Svolvær to Å