Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Alykanas Beach is a beautiful sandy beach. The sea is shallow for some distance and the seabed is sandy too, so no beach shoes required. The beach has plenty of areas with no sunbeds, so you can put a towel down if you want. There are sunbeds if you want them and there is also a choice of watersports.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a warm welcome here. Enjoyed our visits this last holiday as we always do. Well worth a visit.Written 4 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fantastic experience and so reasonably priced. Yiannis came to pick me up from my hotel and drop me back after the ride. It is a three hour experience I will never forget. I thoroughly recommend it. As it is such good value and all the riders were well cared for.Written 21 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited as staying at Danny’s big bouncy castle swings and toys for the children , lovely garden area .Fantastic cocktails especially liked the strawberry daiquiris .Lovely lady called Jane works here she is so kind and friendly ..The lads also very friendly and never stop see you again Tara Leanne and kids xxWritten 4 October 2023
- After not enjoying where we staying nearby at the plessas Palace this was a brilliant find...so different...friendly welcome...relaxed atmosphere...lovely typical greek family...so relaxing...Well kept ...clean...Good food and drink...served with a smile...thank you for making us feel so welcome...we hope to come back to alykanas one day...and we will certainly return...Written 1 October 2023
- The best night of our holiday was at the Mojo bar when Antonis was singing - brilliant entertainment with audience participation and wonderful cocktails - I’d definitely head there, especially on a Tuesday night but it’s such a friendly place to spend your eveningWritten 15 August 2023
- Great staff Alex caz and spiros are very welcoming and always a good night and good music made some good memories hereWritten 21 October 2023
- Well what a fantastic bar this is!..
You could easily miss it with it being upstairs from the Chinese/Indians..
Take the steps to the side up to the bar to be greeted by the most friendly welcome from Sakis,Denise and Tommy…
Free home made popcorn & caramel shots on every single visit..
Relaxing atmosphere with great music and very reasonably priced drinks..
We asked Sakis if he could possibly get our footie match on one of theTV’s on the Saturday afternoon and even though we aren’t a premiership team he obliged willingly…
The next day he tried relentlessly to get the footie game on that my daughter was participating in and for that alone he deserves a medal!…
Denise was always busy but always made time to be super friendly…
Tommy is a pure whizz!… Such a great lad who treats every customer the same,he’s genuinely interested in whatever you talk about!…
We loved every minute in Sakisfaction bar,just want to say a massive thank you to the 3 of you for making our holiday so memorable.Written 4 October 2023
- Incredible bar in Alikanas, real friendly atmosphere. Perfect way to end the night with a few cocktails.Incredible bar in Alikanas, real friendly atmosphere. Perfect way to end the night with a few cocktails.Written 28 October 2023
- A top favourite bar for me. We love it there. Nicks and Charlotte are so helpful and very friendly. Always service with a smile. It's a pity this holiday has come to an end, but we are back in June...can't wait, love it. Susan FernWritten 13 October 2023
- Best bar in the city, no tv, very friendly service and drinks are really good. Went there every day since we discovered it on our vacaWritten 26 August 2023
- Always love our visit to Fever bar Yanni is a great guy always has time for a natter
First class drinks lovely cocktailsWritten 28 June 2022
- I had the pleasure of spending time in this bar during my first vacation in Zakinthos this year. Dimitri and his family were beyond amazing, and went above and beyond to make myself and my family feel comfortable in our new environment .
Dimitri, your father was the highlight of my mornings!! Always happy to chat .
This bar has every drink you can think of, and served with a smile ! The drinks are also much cheaper than other bars in the area.
Live music is also performed by Dimitris wonderful brothers!
A must visit if you are staying in the Alikanas area, or even just for the day. ( we stayed at Danny’s )
I promise that you will be greeted warmly, with a wonderful smile and appreciation of your custom.
Thank you to Dimitri and family for your help. Without you and your family, we may not have had such an enjoyable holiday.Written 25 October 2023
- This is now one of my favourite restaurants, the staff are very efficient and friendly, the prices are good value and the food is stunning and good size portions.Written 2 September 2023
- Ody looked after are kids almost every night playing pool with them whilst we had a beer or 2. Good host nice chat with youWritten 5 October 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Alykanas
Alykanas Attractions Information