Popular things to do
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Ports of Call Tours
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Scuba Diving
- Kayaking Tours
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Jet Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- 4WD Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Walking Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sporting Events
- Shopping Tours
- Special Offers
- Water Parks
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Top Attractions in St. Thomas
Nature & Wildlife Areas • Zoos
Admission tickets from £19.78
Admission tickets from £19.78
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This was our favorite beach that we went to on St Thomas! So good we had to go twice! Loved it!! Recommend to anyone visiting the island.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent displays of pirate history and memorabilia. Go to the Paradise Point Sky Gondola place, next-door, first to buy a combo ticket. The museum offers videos and shows the demise of several ships and displays of their artifacts brought up from the sea.Written 11 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You have to stop by and check out this paradise island/beach if you are in St Thomas! We loved it. It was our favoirte.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a beautiful historic synagogue. Tons of history both from the island community and generations that settled on St. Thomas. Beautiful sand floors designs and artifacts from settlers from other continents.Written 4 August 2022
- It's worth the trip to the top. In general the island is very hilly with very few areas where the road is level. We rented a 4 cylinder car that struggled up steep hills slowing to just 10 mph. Suggest a 6 cyl. But once there is it fun to enjoy a drink from their bar and look down over 1k feet to Magens Bay. Banana Daiquiri was very good!Written 3 May 2022
- Beautiful hotel with a pretty beach.
Pros : rooms are absolutely beautiful and modern, spacious, large bathroom, has all kitchen amenities.
You are steps from the beach, nice pool nearby, food in the restaurant sunset grille was good, easy to get a taxi around St Thomas
Cons : Lots of mosquitos , especially at night, my Leggs were covered with bites. Be careful to sit in your front balcony. I even had a few mosquitos in the room.
With the exception of the mosquitos I enjoyed my stay at Secret harbour. It’s on a nice beach, umbrellas and beach chairs are complimentary for all guests. They hand you many beach towels to use.Written 5 August 2022
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The steps are located in front of Blackbeard’s Castle. So we walked down and back up the steps. I did could 99 but two steps are double so they could be considered two steps. You get to see the homes in the area and all the beautiful flowers along the way.Written 12 June 2022
- This is probably a bucket list item while in St. Thomas. It's an interesting drive up the mountain side to a viewing area overlooking Magens Bay. Good picture point.Written 9 June 2022
- The tropical foliage is amazing. The staff are informative. This is great way to experience the outdoors at your own pace.Written 16 July 2022
- Beautiful beach. No rocks or seaweed and water was very clear. Went early in the morning- hardly anyone there. Heard this was the place to snorkel with sea turtles in St Thomas. It didn’t disappoint. Saw a few turtles not too far from the shore. Really cool. Also has some pretty unique shells. Definitely recommend.Written 19 July 2022
- We had been on this street years ago coming off a cruise ship. The area look much as it did then except that so many shops were closed or non existent. For the ones that were there they are friendly and welcoming. My jewelry stores. Emeralds are the big jewelry besides diamonds. T-shirt shops and other things. Its hard to come back from 2 category 5 Hurricanes in 2017 and Covid stopping the Cruise Ships. These people are resilient and it won't be long before their back. We still had a great dayWritten 11 September 2021
- This is definitely a must visit if you're spending the week on St Thomas. We rented a car and it was challenging to navigate the narrow and winding roads to get there but not unsafe at all. There is a fee to park and get on to the beach and there is a great bar and an average restaurant. Get there early to beat the crowds and really enjoy how beautiful this beach is. I'd definitely go back next time on the island.Written 9 August 2022
- During our trip 28 April - 3 May 2022, this site was where Carnival activities were. Did not get the opportunity to go inside but it is a huge building. Kept up pretty nice compared to some other old sites in the area.Written 12 June 2022
- this is a great way to spend a day with kids at St. Thomas. Did kayaking with dolphins and Snuba and Sea lion experience. The under water observatory is awesome too. All worth it and kids enjoyed.Written 7 August 2022
- Very nice area and has a Marina very close it you choose to take a boat out. We had great food there and enjoyed the beautiful beach.Written 9 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- The best day trips from St. Thomas according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- US Virgin Islands Beach Bar and Island Hop - Full Day!
- Circle the Island of St. John | Lunch stop at Lime Out (Taco Boat)
- 50' Luxury Yacht. Private Full or Half Day Catamaran Snorkel, & Beach Experience
- Swim w/Turtles at St. John, Pizza Pi & Sunset Sail
- Private Full Day, Fun Day Aboard SY Mazu - Luxury Gemini Legacy Catamaran
- The most popular things to do in St. Thomas with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Stormy Pirates Boat Charters
- Caribbean Alibi Boat Charters
- Over the Line Boat Charters of St Thomas
- St.Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures
- Sail With Liberty