Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Great beer and some great pubs too!
The Albion is a frequently visited pub of ours and they always have a brilliant selection of Big Smoke beers.Written 30 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a good selection of foodstuffs but, apart from the excellent eggs and sausage stalls, it is a bit expensive. Nevertheless it provides a useful service to the community and should be supported.Written 11 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is a refurbishment by Kingston Council of a run down piece of brownscape and is today a lovely place to visit. It is well laid out, has lots of seating, flowers, greenery and is an excellent place to take children. There is a cafe on the corner of the garden.
Well done Kingston Corporation.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited one Tuesday evening to see the panto. It was great fun! They have a great little bar, friendly staff and a great range of shows at good prices! Can't wait to visit again soon 😁😁Written 14 February 2020
- A well-managed and well-maintained hidden gem of a parklet, down a tiny path off Raeburn Avenue.
The management really is excellent - marshalled volunteers look after the place, planting trees and removing rubbish - and, as a result, the wildlife thrives.
A place of peace, contemplation and benefit to the soul.Written 2 March 2019
- lovely place to come on a sunny afternoon. decent tennis courts and lovely playground for the kids. i really enjoyed this place during lockdownWritten 19 September 2022
- Fishponds Park continues to be an amazing local green space to be able to visit and relax in. Every time I visit, whether alone or with friends or family, I realise how lucky we are to have this council owned space with a wonderful community group committed to improving it. The work volunteers have done is brilliant and my family is excited to see how it will improve. Keep up the great work!Written 28 February 2020
- If you just need a mental re-set, a bit of quiet time, a bonding with nature... this unexplored little park on the doorstep of Surbiton town centre is the place.
Peaceful, with a wonderful earthy smell all around, it's a sanctuary in every sense - a little haven of nature in our concrete jungle.
Well worth a visit.Written 21 October 2018
- Christ Church has been gutted (as of winter 2018/19) as a major refurbishment gets underway, to undo all the 1970s changes and turn it into a more adaptable space.
It's going to be impressive when it's finished; more than £1m is being spent.
Floors are being evened up for step-free, wheelchair-friendly access, with lift access to upper areas.Written 22 March 2019
- This is an interesting early 20th Century Clock Tower, built to celebrate the Coronation of either Edward VII or George V (I'd need to check which), in a "Gothic" style. It is quite a contrast to the very modern-looking Waitrose supermarket next to it !Written 24 June 2021
- Very fashionable train staion you can take the trains to central London and more when you out of the staion there is buses and other transport very nice staion,Written 18 August 2022
- What a fabulous way to celebrate a 12th birthday! Ten boys and it was the quietist party ever! The experience was great from booking to arriving. The briefing talk was informative and the practice session invaluable. The boys plus Daddy and younger sister all loved the whole race experience which lasted a coupe of hours. Thank you would definitely recommend to all!Written 29 October 2016
- Excellent massage from Joy. I opted for hot stone massage as I like the combination of warm compress with massage. Joy was so good and the pressure she applied was just right. She seems to understands bodies and where to apply the right pressure where needed! Thanks a lot 😊Written 4 November 2023
- The food is excellent as it normally is great place to have a Sunday roast.. a pity that the drunk barman is back a massive let down to the rest of the staff and pub.. if I see him working will walk straight past.Written 26 January 2020
- Bought 3 vouchers in November 2016 on their 3 for 2 deal as an Xmas gift, waited three weeks before having to chase them up and ended up driving to them to collect the vouchers which apparently had been mailed out. Strangely enough in a completely separate order my parents bought another voucher and never received it either (and STILL havent!)
Went to use the vouchers in Feb but could not get through to them to organise a date / time. Drove there again, but this time all closed up. The neighbouring shops didn't know what was happenning. Turns out they are relocating premises and cannot do any races until late summer (something not mentioned on their website at all). FInally, after some public messaging on twitter / facebook feeds an email was received offering either to extend the vouchers or a full refund. Due to having no confidence in this business and information held at companies house where they were about to be struck off the companies list, the refund option was requested. I guess that was the wrong answer as not had a response since and that was 2 months ago now.
Bottom line is my family and I have now lost £100 to this company and received nothing at all. Do not waste your time / money.Written 5 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Surbiton
- The most popular things to do in Surbiton with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Surbiton on Tripadvisor
Surbiton Attractions Information