Amusement & Theme Parks • Playgrounds
8,000+ places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 8,053
What travellers are saying
- The lights were great and the little ones really enjoyed the play parks. Clean and well organised. Cafes were nice.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience! Our trainer Brett and his assistant were brilliant! Fully recommend going here if you are new to skiing/snowboarding like me and my friends were.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just back from a five-hour adult beginners ski course led by Geoff W (IE "bad jokes Geoff). It was an excellent course and Geoff is a brilliant instructor, very patient with an elderly beginner. Five hours was perhaps a bit ambitious for me and I needed a long soak in a hot bath to ease the aches and pains when I arrived home, but I will certainly be going back and will try to arrange at least one private lesson with Geoff before our forthcoming holiday.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another fantastic visit enjoyed seeing all the lanterns and listening to the band. A lovely way to spend a Sunday. I'll definitely visit again next year.Written 26 November 2023
- Me and a friend did the parachute jump for her 30th Birthday and honestly what an experience, the flight up and realisation of how high up you are dawns on you greatly but once in the air and the doors open the only way down is off the plane. My instructor and videographer were amazing, so informative, reassuring and such a friendly pair. My instructor particularly was an absolute god send obviously because I’m here to tell the tale but most importantly for explaining each process and being thorough in talking me through what was happening etc. I said I wouldn’t do it again initially but on reflection if I could jump with the same instructor and videographer i would. Ironically, I felt safe with my instructor and that put me at ease. P.S if you scream during free fall you can still be heard 😂. Big thumbs up to UK parachuting for the simple booking system, updates and resending of documents. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much to my instructor/jump buddy and videographer!!Written 26 November 2023
- Our guides Keith and Jordan were very informative and great fun to be with. Took 3 children aged 9,7 and 5 with us. Kids loved it and didn't stop smiling the whole 90 minutes. Would definitely recommend for all ages.Written 26 November 2023
- To celebrate my daughters 16th birthday we booked the Crystal Maze.
We didn't want it to end !!!
We laughed all the way around with Dangermouse our host who felt like a friend by the time we had finished.
He was funny, kind and enertaining.
He bigged people up if they didn't get a crystal and also took the mickey, which made us laugh.
He got the balance just right.
He made my daughter feel special and we will never forget our day.
The games were fun and the themes and set were amazing.
Becky and Nova were the back workers. Thank you to them too.
Discount on the blue light card was handyWritten 26 November 2023
- The experience at Craven Cottage stadium was truly fantastic. Our guide, Ed, passionately shared all the details about the stadium and the club's history, truly embodying the spirit of a home team fan. He even simulated the players' entrance onto the field with us visitors, giving a real sense of the atmosphere Premier League players experience every week.
The stadium exudes football tradition from every remaining wooden seat in the historic stands. Highly recommended for all football enthusiasts.Written 27 November 2023
- I've become a regular after a few coached sessions, the coaches were great fun and very supportive and knowledgeable, as are the centre staff in general. There's a good selection of hire gear for beginners as well as a well stocked shop for the more experienced or long term climber and a cafe with good food at good prices if you want to take a break.
There are 2 climbing centres within 5/10 minutes drive between and all entry prices are combined allowing acess to both sites. The other site (Bond) being more bouldering centred and Hub boasting a longer climbing wall section with lead climbs, top rope belay and auto belay routes as well as a very good selection of bouldering walls (all climbing styles are available at bond but only Hub has the taller wall section at 11 metres for those looking for more endurance in their climb). The centre has a full warm up gym with training boards/campus boards/hangboards and good changing rooms/facilities.Written 21 November 2023
- This was really good fun. It is a bit exposed so warm clothes are a benefit at this time of year. There are two 18 hole courses - one of longer more hilly holes, and the other mostly flat. Good variety of holes, we’ll laid out and clear direction markings. Even for non footballers like us, this was good fun and good excercise. The burger afterwards was surprisingly tasty too. To top it off, because of the time of year, we played 36 holes for the price of 18 - great value. Can imagine big queues in the summer but no issues in October. Go - you won’t regret it !Written 16 October 2023
- Great experience for a junior rugby team. Good safety briefing and well managed games. Kids all had a great time, need plenty of bullets!Written 26 November 2023
- Luke was amazing. Give him a raise for his female voice alone (on the jack the ripper). Never done one of these before but he was really sweet and made us all have a lovely time. 10 outta 10Written 27 November 2023
- We had the best time here, everyone was very lovely and helpful. As a family we have done quite a few adventure days and this is by far the best we have ever done - couldn’t stop smiling the whole time. We all had such a great time and I’ve recommended it to lots of other people!!Written 21 November 2023
- Excellent. Kenny was a brilliant instructor who made it a fun experience. His tuition was first class, and his jokes were OK!!! Seriously, it was a great way to spend a couple of hours of family time.Written 27 November 2023
- We went to virtual hideout this weekend. Neither of us have done it before but we are gamers. The experience was incredible, it really feels like you are in the game. Silas who was our game coordinator was really friendly and helped us adapt to VR. Hannah also helped us with an Elf game which was incredible and definitely recommended if you're a LOTR fan. We will 100% be returning.Written 26 November 2023