57 places sorted by traveller ranking
- Highest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travellers are saying
- Was very good, staff was excellent the rooms were great, challenges you to think a lot overall was a whole lot of funWritten 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my partner did both the Duche’s rooms today, Esme was our host and she was absolutely amazing.
Team EvansWritten 6 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an absolutely phenomenal afternoon doing the elves escape game today.
We were warmly welcomed. Given the introduction of the do's and don’t dos as we hadn't done an escape room before, giving some guidance on the things that would move, things that wouldn't, things to hang off, and things not to hang off despite the temptation!!! which really helped the game continue without distraction.
Once in the game some there were super clever puzzles which were so much fun to figure out - obviously you didn't need to be Albert Einstein to figure it out what's wrong. We needed a few clues to get us to complete it, which cost us the “elf Dance” which was hilarious! And our very helpful elf’s banter very much made the afternoon one to remember forever.
Walking out talking about the puzzles we each solved, and laughing about the day. Perfect. Thank you.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited for my husbands birthday. We did the hard room and actually managed to escape in the time limit. We had an amazing time and would definitely recommend.
We’ve done other escape rooms (not in Southampton) but this was the best!Written 20 November 2023
- Love this place , it’s pure vibes , came here with my two daughters and i loved every minute of it ..Written 1 December 2023
- Little gem in the middle of East Street Southampton. My husband and I started our date night here with a few beers and 100 balls each within the hour.
Nice to do something different - it’s a great little set up and the staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommended for people that like a bit of action - it’s very therapeutic smashing a few balls 👍🏻Written 26 October 2023
- My son and husband went to the Avonmeads escape room. They had an amazing time and my son said it is a day he will always remember. My son has an aversion to loud sudden noises and we rang the main experience number in the morning and spoke to a lovely guy who told us the team can turn off loud sudden noises and to just mention it when they arrived, they did and the lady running it was great. Thanks a millionWritten 1 December 2023
- My 9 year old attended Woodmill Activity adventure camp this summer and love it. He gained so much confidence and challenged himself to do a range of new activities. He enjoyed it so much he wanted to go back again during October half term. I would highly recommend it.Written 9 November 2023
- Amazing date night!
Staff were amazing, really fun and friendly and by the end we were true vikings!
Music was great and the staff really made it so special!Written 30 November 2023
- It was really good with cute little pigs and also a play barn for kids!
And I wish I was there Cute ExperienceWritten 9 October 2023
- Just wanted to say what a super friendly and inclusive environment this is. Not a climber my self but came with my grand child who enjoys the junior club. From the minute you walk in there is a friendly smiley face :) food all looked pretty good too! Maybe next time!Written 25 February 2023
- We saw 'The Great Escaper' Sat 28th October.
I haven't been to the Picturehouse for years since my kids were small! However as Showcase considers the film we saw only worthy of a matinee, in we went.
We booked 60+ tickets which gave us about 20% off (most welcome) from the easy to use website.
The cinema itself has two screens with 1 0% larger than 2.
Food and drink are served with a full bar. One could enjoy fresh pizza and a bottle or two without seeing a film... It's a nice environment.
Comfy reclining velvety seats with bags of legroom and a good rake to see over people's heads...
We strolled in and weren't asked for our tickets, which led to my devil inside saying 'hmmm - next time?' But I wouldn't be that naughty.
Highly recommended - Cineworld is now an indoor playground and Showcase is great, but Picturehouse is classy and a modern classic. It was years ahead in its architectural style when built (oh how they hated it), but now it sits as part of the reconfigured marina area with pride. Sorry, Showcase... We may not see you as often.Written 29 October 2023
- Fantastic place for the whole family .
A great atmosphere and plenty of arcade games to choose from .
The family of 4 deal is worth it.
Lots of fun and laughter 😃Written 23 October 2023
- A great venue, and the staff are amazing, they pull out all the stops to make sure everyone has a great timeWritten 30 November 2023
- Excellent experience. Friendly and helpful staff. Great deals for sweet treats and drinks. Comfy seating and a good view of the screens.Written 3 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Southampton
- These places are best for fun & games in Southampton:
- Manor Farm
- Play Shack Hedge End
- Grosvenor Casino Southampton
- Southampton Water Activities Centre - Active Nation
- Southampton Skating
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in Southampton:
- Elusion Escape Rooms
- Exciting Escapes
- Sneaky Dog Escapes
- Houdini's Escape Room Experience - SOUTHAMPTON
- 1st Base - Baseball Entertainment Centre